JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   May 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-may-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Does anyne else have a POAS problem? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-may-2014-playroom/2675102-does-anyne-else-have-poas-problem.html)

*CAMM* August 27th, 2013 06:09 PM

Does anyne else have a POAS problem?

Ive done this with all of my pregnancies...I take LOTS of tests to reassure myself that everything is progressing normally. Ive had a miscarriage at 12 weeks and 3 suspected chemical pregnancies and I know that plays a huge part in this. I think Ive went thru 5 boxes of pregnancy tests already...yeah I said FIVE!!

This my 15dpo test. I only have 1 test left...sad sad day lol.

http://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.just...9e9e2b94e2.jpg

PlainlyA August 27th, 2013 06:14 PM

Re: Does anyne else have a POAS problem?

Those are great line!!!!

bella88 August 27th, 2013 06:46 PM

Beautiful lines :) I got this in the AM today:
http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1377637652

I am pretty hard up for tests now, I may have a few ICs left but they are nearly all gone. On saturday I used about 6 ICs (LOL), on sunday I used a frer and about 3 ICs, on monday I used a digi, Tuesday I did another IC and today another digi :). At least that I can remember, there may be more cheapies in there somewhere and some I did with water to check that the positives weren't false :P.

*Leah* August 28th, 2013 07:04 AM

ME! ME! ME! Save your receipts ladies...pregnancy tests are tax deductible!!!

I am glad I'm in good company. I swear First Response will send me a xmas card (Wondfo really should send me one as well)....

I had 80 wondfo, 14CBE and 3 FRER...and I made DH go get me another box of 3 FRER yesterday lol...

I've taken over a dozen IC's the last two days, 3 CBE, 2 FRER and a new kind of test I'd never had before (Amazon Prime is an evil thing :))....

I'm sorry for your losses CAMM, I agree, I'm going to POAS until probably my ultrasounds...last time at 6w...my tests would not get darker than the control line (IC's take a long time to reach that) and I knew something was wrong...and I was right.

So, needless to say, I'll be testing for a long time w/my IC :)

I'm going to call it and say it's a bfp for me :)

*CAMM* August 28th, 2013 07:19 AM

Today I took my last frer..but Im seriously thinking of buying some Wondfo's...I just love seeing that second pink line pop up!!

*Leah* August 28th, 2013 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *CAMM* (Post 27616440)
Today I took my last frer..but Im seriously thinking of buying some Wondfo's...I just love seeing that second pink line pop up!!

ME too, especially since in a few weeks it will get dark so fast...even before the control line shows up! I LOVE it :) I can't help myself!

PlainlyA August 28th, 2013 08:09 AM

I took my last test this morning. Its not really getting darker but they are cheap test. I think I am going to splurge on some FRER today or something maybe a digi. I am hoping and praying this is a sticky bean so I'm sort of using them to ease my mind as well. My bf thinks I am nuts he doesn't understand. However he has never had to deal with infertility like I have and just because we ended up getting pregnant easy together it doesn't take away all those years that I couldn't get pregnant with my ex.

*Leah* August 28th, 2013 09:10 AM

Plainly A - If you go to the first response website, you can download two 2$ off coupons and Target has a deal right now, if you buy two packs you get a $5 gift cert to Target.... :)

Oh...Did I mention I'm a POAS pusher as well ? :)

*CAMM* August 28th, 2013 09:15 AM

I totally understand the infertility side of it as well.

It took us 5 years to conceive our son ..we have done 3 IVF's (none which were successful) and 3 rounds of IUI (none successful)
The fact that I have 2 children and possibly a 3rd blows my mind..never expected it to happen!

bella88 August 28th, 2013 02:43 PM

I found another stash of ICs :D. Now I have 18 more tests!

*Leah* August 28th, 2013 02:49 PM

woot, woot!

*CAMM* August 28th, 2013 03:04 PM

I caved and bought 25 wondfo's off of Amazon this morning LOL

bella88 August 28th, 2013 03:24 PM

I would totally buy more FRERs but they are a minimum of $7 each here so I think I will stick with the ICs. Booo FRER!

Nel August 28th, 2013 03:38 PM

$7 is a deal lol they are $11-12 each here

bella88 August 28th, 2013 03:39 PM

Haha not a good enough deal to me :P

*CAMM* August 28th, 2013 03:59 PM

wow! They are 12.98 for a box of 3 FRER here!

Nel August 28th, 2013 04:39 PM

this is why i wont be taking any more tests lol

dmarie84 August 28th, 2013 06:42 PM

I'd love to take a digi but we are cheap. Well I should say DH is cheap; he's already frowned on me taking all the ones I have so far (about 6). He still doesn't know he's going to be a daddy again :p Still trying to decide how to tell him!

bella88 August 28th, 2013 07:53 PM

I did buy a two pack of digis but only because I couldn't find a pack of one. They were nearly $30 :eek:. I can't imagine the people who test with them without knowing for sure yet. Must be made of money! I was scared to take one in case it was too early even after the million IC and the frer bfps.

*Leah* August 28th, 2013 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *CAMM* (Post 27617730)
wow! They are 12.98 for a box of 3 FRER here!

And I always use a 2$ off coupon from a previous box or online coupon....I'm sorry they are so much in other countries, I thought they were a lot here!

CAMM...yay for wondfos!