JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   May 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-may-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Symptoms check? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-may-2014-playroom/2675132-symptoms-check.html)

PlainlyA August 27th, 2013 07:00 PM

Symptoms check?

Any symptoms yet ladies? I know there is just a few of us and we are all pretty early but didnt know if any of you have had some symptoms....

I have been feeling a little queasy in the mornings not full on MS thankfully. I have been a little more tired today but that could be from the fact I couldn't sleep last night after finding out.
Off and I have been super gassy! My poor boyfriend he is a trooper cus something is seriously wrong with the gas coming out of me lol

Nel August 27th, 2013 07:10 PM

Re: Symptoms check?

Today im B!tchy but that could be lack of sleep. My boobs are killing me for sure that one is pregnancy related

bella88 August 28th, 2013 02:13 AM

My first symptom was that I was so gassy it was bordering on ridiculous. Also being really emotional. After I got the bfp I started feeling a mixture of really seedy (like if I wasn't quite hungover but had drank too much the night before) and so hungry that I feel sick. I thought it might be nerves about getting a bfp and telling work etc but it's stuck around and been on and off throughout the days so I think it might be here to stay. Severity varies and, while I've come close a few times, I haven't puked yet. The whole "I may die I'm so hungry" feeling being coupled with the new bird appetite where I feel super full after a tiny bit of food only to feel starving a short while later is a bit obnoxious.

acmd03 August 28th, 2013 04:37 AM

Bella, I have the same thing where I'm so hungry I swear my body is eating itself, then three bites in I'm stuffed! I didn't have that with my son, but my mom always says it was her first symptom with both kids, so I knew the first time I felt it that I was pregnant!

I've been bloated, but not as bad as the last time. Gas, really crampy this time, super emotional. I think I may have had morning sickness the last 2 nights, but I may just have been hungry? Not sure. That didn't start in until 7 weeks with the toddler so I'm hoping I have a little longer without that one!

*CAMM* August 28th, 2013 05:50 AM

I didnt really have any symptoms when I tested and was surprised that it came up positive. Around 13 dpo I started getting sick to my stomach and I feel pretty tired but these could all be related to the progesterone supplements I am taking.

My boobs do not hurt but they didnt hurt with my second until around 6 weeks and even then it wasnt as bad as with my first.

I am constantly hungry though and so I'm trying to drink lots of water when those hunger pains hit.

bella88 August 28th, 2013 01:45 PM

My boobs may as well be dead, can't feel a thing in them yet. I may jinx myself typing that though. Started on the messed up dreams though! Yeah I can't tell if it is MS or if I think I'm so hungry I'm sick but trying to eat porridge this morning is making me feel pretty gross.

*Leah* August 28th, 2013 01:56 PM

Some tingling in (.)(.)'s - which isn't normal for me...but one thing that made me go HMMMMMM is that I just busted out crying in my car the other day over something that SHOULDN'T and normally doesn't get me that upset. I just couldn't stop crying and even said to myself...WHAT IS WITH YOU! I blamed it on the estrogen pills and progesterone shots haha!

I didn't have many symptoms with Mallory either..so hope it stays that way. :) Acupuncture is the best!!! I can count on one hand the days I was nauseated...I swear by it.

I have a LOT of cramping going on lately....and headaches....

dmarie84 August 28th, 2013 03:57 PM

Gassy and going #2 a lot. TMI probably :p

Also, slightly crampy. I am getting really nervous though about the nausea around the bend. I had HG with my first. I think I'm going to try and get a prescription of Zofran early in case it gets that bad again.

bella88 August 28th, 2013 06:56 PM

Lol we bought a kitten at the RSPCA just before I got my bfp in the afternoon. I spent more time getting teary over the sad stories to go with some of the cats and dogs than I am willing to admit :P.

PlainlyA August 28th, 2013 07:23 PM

My gas has been absolutly TOXIC! that was my first symptom I feel sorry for anyone around me lol .
I was at my moms today and my stomach was cramping up and I just had to fart lol so I stepped outside and she followed me out there as I let the loudest fart of my life out lol

bella88 August 28th, 2013 07:26 PM

Haha I didn't want to write it on here until someone else did first but yes, it's not just gas. It is something else, something foul and evil! Not fair lol.

CherryBerry August 29th, 2013 03:08 PM

My boobs feel so strange, I never had this before. I have been getting evening nausea which I had with my last pregnancy. My first pregnancy I had HG, I was so lucky it didnt come back but am worried again in case it does this time.
Glad you all mentioned gas...

Lyndsey2013 August 29th, 2013 07:36 PM

I have been getting dizzy and almost passing out every time I go from sitting to standing... have been queasy and constipated. I only felt extreme fatigue with my first, so these symptoms are a bit more than I would have expected (but make sense now).

PlainlyA August 29th, 2013 08:33 PM

ok so I have heard that full almost but not quite cramping like your period is about to make her show any day is normal.... It is right? I am freaking out a little. It feels like the day my period comes not cramps but almost cramps :(

xagamama August 30th, 2013 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlainlyA (Post 27620906)
ok so I have heard that full almost but not quite cramping like your period is about to make her show any day is normal.... It is right? I am freaking out a little. It feels like the day my period comes not cramps but almost cramps :(

I have had this feeling too for almost a week now. So I think it is pretty normal. I can't remember from my last pregnancies because I wasn't paying as close attention then.

On top of the crampiness I have also been extremely tired the last couple of days and constipated. (tmi) Ugh...

Oh yeah, and I have been having to get up at night to pee! This only happens when I'm pregnant.

208mama August 30th, 2013 01:21 PM

I've been feeling almost perma-alcohol buzzed. Everything just seems a little fuzzy and my equilibrium seems slightly off.

bella88 August 30th, 2013 02:50 PM

I hope the cramping is normal too and I am pretty sure it is but I have it too and it scares me a bit.

sarav August 30th, 2013 03:53 PM

I started with some soreness after I remove my bra. Then Monday I was so emotional I had to leave work early. My boss was being obnoxious, but I really overreacted with tears as I drove home. None of the other symptoms really stood out until I think back on this week. I have been super gassy and bloated. I thought it was weird that my pants felt tight. I've been getting super hungry more often. After the positive test this morning, I had cramping and some backache. I started wondering if the 2 tests this morning were wrong, cuz it almost felt like AF was going to show up. But 3 more tests (3 different brands) after lunch came up positive. Now I know. I am so incredibly THRILLED right now. Interrupted by bouts of fear and then "woah, I'm really going to be a mom. It's HAPPENING!".

208mama August 31st, 2013 09:47 AM

Last night I had a little "restless leg" which I totally forgot about... I had it really bad with both other pregnancies. It could have just been a night of RLS, I don't remember it happening this early.

acmd03 August 31st, 2013 11:50 AM

Oh goodness, I forgot about the restless leg until last week, too! I noticed it with my son, but I don't think I connected it with the pregnancy until later. But it's BAD right now!

And I've been having every kind of cramp you can imagine, feels like my period, doesn't feel like my period, sharp pains, dull aches...I had that with my son, too. Pretty sure most cramping is normal!