JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   May 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-may-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Making Appts? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-may-2014-playroom/2675480-making-appts.html)

*Leah* August 29th, 2013 12:49 PM

Making Appts?

Anyone have any appts?

Bella, I know you have betas tomorrow :)

I have a beta tomorrow and Tuesday and if those look good, I'll get an U/S between 6 1/2 and 7 1/2 weeks to check for heartbeat...then I get another U/S 2 weeks later and if that looks great, I get released back to my OB for care....

Have you made any appts yet?

acmd03 August 29th, 2013 01:17 PM

Re: Making Appts?

I just called today to schedule a "meet and greet" with an ob I think I want to see this time. I couldn't stand my last one but it was my first pregnancy and I was too unsure to take the time to find one that would work with the natural approach we wanted. So, the meet and greet is scheduled for Sept. 19. I'm also planning to schedule one with an ob in another town, but I'm not sure we'll go that route. I'm not in an hurry to start seeing a dr, to be honest. If not for them and their constant fears of what "could" happen, pregnancy would be really fun for me.

*CAMM* August 29th, 2013 01:28 PM

I have my first appt tomorrow =)

I am on the hunt for a vbac friendly dr/hospital though...so I dont know if I'll be staying with this doctor or not.

Nel August 29th, 2013 01:32 PM

I had my first Dr. appt with family Dr yesterday. I am going for my blood work tomorrow.

I have my first dating ultra sound scheduled for Sept 23th. After that ultra sound I will schedule a screening appt for a a month later, I think.

I meet with my Midwife for the first time Oct 1st :)

Im so excited for the ultra sounds.

PlainlyA August 29th, 2013 01:44 PM

I have a beta and progesterone draw tomorrow. Then back Monday or Tuesday for another beta. They will do an ultrasound when my numbers get high enough to check and make sure the baby is in the right place because I have a blocked Fallopian tube

bella88 August 29th, 2013 02:46 PM

I had an appointment on Tuesday, I went in early because I was paranoid there might be something wrong with all the infertility bloodwork and tests I had. Everything was great though. The doc said that he was looking at my results and saying to himself that he can't see any reason why I can't get pregnant :giggle:. I got a beta drawn, along with a million other checks. Though the ob didn't feel a follow up beta was necessary at this stage, just a draw to confirm pregnancy. I have my next appointment on the 19th of September :). I am hoping I can score a dating ultrasound at that one!

dmarie84 August 29th, 2013 03:07 PM

Sept. 9th. They seem to think I'll be 8 weeks then despite me telling them my cycles are longer and I didn't ovulate when there little "chart" says I did. If I was that far along already, I'd definitely be getting my morning sickness now (which strikes me at about 6 weeks).