JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   May 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-may-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Gtky (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-may-2014-playroom/2675553-gtky.html)

bella88 August 29th, 2013 06:10 PM

Gtky

I know most of us have posted intros and stuff but I thought this might be fun :)

Name:
Any other children?:
How long have you been with your SO/DH/whatever/etc:
What are you looking forward to with this pregnancy?:
What are you not looking forward to?:
Hobbies?:

Name: Elissa
Due Date: May 8
Any other children?: This will be our first
How long have you been with your SO/DH/whatever/etc: We have been together for a little over 8 years but married for about a year and a half now.
What are you looking forward to with this pregnancy?: Movement, getting the big belly, having a baby at the end! I hear the sex in the middle can be pretty awesome too ;)
What are you not looking forward to?: Stretch marks, getting bigger everywhere else, tiredness and morning sickness. I drive between 2-3 1/2 hours a day all up to and from work and it's already a bit rubbish if I get stuck on a later shift. I get so tired in the car.
Hobbies?: I love reading. I don't have as much free time as I like though so most of what get to do at home is study and housework

Nel August 29th, 2013 07:02 PM

Re: Gtky

Name: Janel
Due Date: may 2
Any other children?: 6 y rold son
How long have you been with your SO/DH/whatever/etc: Married almost a whole month now. Together 2 yrs
What are you looking forward to with this pregnancy?: having a baby with my wonderful husband & not being stressed out this time round
What are you not looking forward to?: gaining weight and possibly being sick again at the end
Hobbies?: I have 3 horses and I love riding. Most of my xtra time lately has been doing DIY wedding stuff. I am really looking forward to having lots of time for my family and getting ready for baby. Oh i am also a bit of a gamer...

xagamama August 30th, 2013 05:53 AM

Name: Sheila

Due Date: May 6th

Any other children?: DS -age 9, DS- age 7, DD- age 4 and DS- age 2

How long have you been with your SO/DH/whatever/etc: We have been together for 11 1/2 years, and October is our 10th wedding anniversary.

What are you looking forward to with this pregnancy?: Telling our kids about the baby (they have been praying for a new baby for a long time now), Feeling baby move, having the kids feel and see the baby move, sonograms and having the baby! ( I really love the first day or so after the baby is born and we are still in the hospital... it is just me and DH and the new baby, it is just a special time. :))

What are you not looking forward to?: Telling other family members (Most think we should have been "done" a long time ago, and I happen to disagree!) Getting comments and stares when I am out with my other kids and people see that I am pregnant. (It was bad enough when I was preggo with my 4th and I had 3 others.)
Aside from that I am not looking forward to blood work, round ligament pain and shots (I have to take blood thinners in my 3rd trimester, which are twice a day shots)

Hobbies?: I homeschool so there is not a lot of time for hobbies. But I do enjoy reading and of course messing around on the computer. :)

208mama August 30th, 2013 08:56 AM

Name: Whitney
Due Date: May 3rd
Any other children?: Daughter, Jaxyn: 6/Son, Jamisen: 6/Daughter, Tyler: 9
How long have you been with your SO/DH/whatever/etc: A little over a year. We are getting married 9/29,
What are you looking forward to with this pregnancy?: Sharing it with an amazing man, getting a belly, feeling baby move, the loooong anticipation of a newborn baby. At this point, I am looking forward to morning sickness. Anything that screams "pregnant!"
What are you not looking forward to?: Gaining weight. I have worked hard this year training for bikini competitions, although I never competed. I am worried about more cellulite and having enough patience after baby is born to allow my body to recover.
Hobbies?: Poker, camping, wake boarding and wake surfing, snowboarding, crafts. Boise State football. Legos & Minecraft have become my life.

BaileysFourtune August 30th, 2013 12:33 PM

Name:Sarah
Due Date: edd May 11, 2013
Any other children?: nope hopefully my firsy miscarriage at 10 weeks
How long have you been with your SO/DH/whatever/etc: 14 months
What are you looking forward to with this pregnancy?: hopeful a wonderful child
What are you not looking forward to?: the fear involved with pregnancy
Hobbies?: Dog showing and hunting im an outdoor girl

Nel August 30th, 2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 208mama (Post 27621578)
Legos & Minecraft have become my life.

hahah and star wars and indiana jones... Boys stuff is pretty awesome ;)

sarav August 30th, 2013 04:28 PM

Name: Sara
Due Date: may 10
Any other children?: this will be our first
How long have you been with your SO/DH/whatever/etc: Married since October, together since March 2010
What are you looking forward to with this pregnancy?: Hope to have a successful pregnancy; just to hold my baby in my arms; decorating the nerd-tastic nursery we've been discussing for months
What are you not looking forward to?: Being so miserable with symptoms instead of glowing
Hobbies?: Playing with our dog, watching movies with DH, painting, grilling...now planning for baby, daydreaming of baby

CherryBerry August 30th, 2013 05:15 PM

Name: vikki
Due Date: may 6th
Any other children?: two boys, 3 and 6
How long have you been with your SO/DH/whatever/etc: 5 years
What are you looking forward to with this pregnancy?: my bump! Buying new bits (we have got rid of all our old baby stuff as we didnt plan to have anymore.) And possibly moving to a bigger house and having a nursery.
What are you not looking forward to?: worrying my gestational diabetes will come back
Hobbies?: church, reading and gaming :-) (all trying to fit in around work and kids!)

LUSHaye August 30th, 2013 05:47 PM

Name: Shaye
Due Date: EDD is May 5
Any other children?: Just my pup pups
How long have you been with your SO/DH/whatever/etc: A bit over three years
What are you looking forward to with this pregnancy?: The experience
What are you not looking forward to?: All the not-so-fun symptoms.
Hobbies?: Eating. I live to eat. Doing crafty stuff now and then is really fun, particularly if it involves Christmas. I'm already planning stuff out.

bella88 August 30th, 2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LUSHaye (Post 27622555)
Hobbies?: Eating. I live to eat.

Haha love it :D

acmd03 August 31st, 2013 06:49 AM

Name: Abbey
Due Date: May 2nd
Any other children?: One son, 14 months old
How long have you been with your SO/DH/whatever/etc: Married 3 years, together for 6
What are you looking forward to with this pregnancy?: It's probably our last, so I want to cherish every moment of it!
What are you not looking forward to?: Dealing with doctors and figuring out if we're going to fight for a vbac or have a repeat c-section. We don't agree on it :(
Hobbies?: Reading, crafts and sewing. And chasing the 14-month-old!

*Leah* August 31st, 2013 08:28 AM

Name:
Any other children? MALLORY - 2 1/2
How long have you been with your SO/DH/whatever/etc: MARRIED 17 YEARS IN OCT :)
What are you looking forward to with this pregnancy?: A CUTE BELLY...I MISS IT AND FEELING KICKS AND WATCHING MY WHOLE BELLY MOVE LIKE IT HAS A MIND OF IT'S OWN!!
What are you not looking forward to?: IF I GET SCIATICA AGAIN...GESTATIONAL DIABETES (ALTHOUGH IT MADE ME EAT WELL!) AND JUST GETTING SO BLOATED NEAR THE END...BUT I'M NOT COMPLAINING....I LOVED BEING PG :)

Hobbies?: I CROCHET...THERE IS A LINK IN MY SIGGY TO MY FB PAGE...BABY THINGS ARE MY FAV TO MAKE...... I JUST LOVE IT, IT'S SO RELAXING, CUTE AND FUN :) - OTHER THAN THAT, I JUST LOVE SPENDING TIME WITH MY DAUGHTER AND HUBBY :)

LemonCookie August 31st, 2013 09:09 AM

Name: Jenny
Due Date: May 3, 2014
Any other children?: Nope
How long have you been with your SO/DH/whatever/etc: Married for almost a year
What are you looking forward to with this pregnancy?: Feeling the little bean move and kick
What are you not looking forward to?: morning sickness
Hobbies?: cooking, reading, Netflix :)

*CAMM* August 31st, 2013 09:31 AM

Name: Christin
Due Date: May 5th
Any other children?: 2
How long have you been with your SO/DH/whatever/etc: married almost 10 together almost 13 years
What are you looking forward to with this pregnancy?: almost everything =)
What are you not looking forward to?: being tired so much
Hobbies?: My hobby is my business. I make chunky necklaces for little girls.

Lyndsey2013 August 31st, 2013 06:35 PM

Name: Lyndsey
Due Date: May 2nd
Any other children?: 1 girl and 3 boys
How long have you been with your SO/DH/whatever/etc: about 2 years
What are you looking forward to with this pregnancy?: feeling baby move, the 'gender' ultrasound
What are you not looking forward to?: everything else! I do not love being pregnant!
Hobbies?: Not anymore, hahaha.

daolive14 September 1st, 2013 10:59 AM

Name: D
Due Date: May 8
Any other children?: DS (5), DD (3)
How long have you been with your SO/DH/whatever/etc: together 13 yrs, 7th anniversary in Oct.
What are you looking forward to with this pregnancy?: feeling movement and having a baby belly
What are you not looking forward to?: getting through all the first trimester anxiety, usually end up with some kind of issue toward the end (BP, fluid level, etc.)
Hobbies? mostly just hanging out with friends & family and keeping up with the kiddos!

Looks like we have quite a few October anniversaries :smile:

RoxyLew September 1st, 2013 12:41 PM

Name: Roxanne
Due Date: May 1st
Any other children?: Claire: 4, Logan: 1
How long have you been with your SO/DH/whatever/etc: Married 5 years in Dec. Together for 6.
What are you looking forward to with this pregnancy?: The ultrasounds and the bump during the 2nd trimester
What are you not looking forward to?: labor (my labors were horrible with the first 2), morning sickness (had it bad with the other 2), the aches and pains in that whole last trimester (dang having a short torso!)
Hobbies?: Graphic designing, gaming, bow making, arts and crafts, crocheting, gosh, tons!!

ToMuchElmo September 1st, 2013 02:52 PM

Name: Angela
Due Date: Early May
Any other children?: 4 (age 17, 7, 3, 2)
How long have you been with your SO/DH/whatever/etc: Married 8 years
What are you looking forward to with this pregnancy?: A baby
What are you not looking forward to?: Throwing up, telling family. Was done after 3...feeling irresponsible these days.
Hobbies? I used to dance. With all the kids mostly my hobbies are my kids hobbies....soccer games, ballet & boy scouts.

Masesmama September 1st, 2013 03:59 PM

Name: Kim
Due Date: May 16th
Any other children?: One, 3.5 year old DS
How long have you been with your SO/DH/whatever/etc: hmm... 8 1/2 years! I was 15 when we met and 16 when we started dating.
What are you looking forward to with this pregnancy?: Using a midwife and having a home birth! I know, it sounds crazy lol.
What are you not looking forward to?: Gaining weight, and moving out of state in January which means switching doctors.
Hobbies? I am all about natural birth, breastfeeding, car seat safety.. I don't do much for 'hobbies' though lol.