JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   May 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-may-2014-playroom/)
-   -   From the April board.. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-may-2014-playroom/2675574-april-board.html)

mommy2b43 August 29th, 2013 08:40 PM

From the April board..

But, I'm so far behind everyone there so I may bounce around a bit! I haven't been to the dr or midwife yet (going to an informational meeting with the midwives this weekend and will either go with them or back to my obgyn) but I think I'm due April 27th. Still haven't had real morning sickness (just occasional nausea) or any other significant symptoms.

How's everyone doing? Anyone nauseous yet or is it still too early?

bella88 August 30th, 2013 06:58 PM

Re: From the April board..

Hi! Sorry I have been slack and haven't replied :). I would love to have you join in over here whenever you like!
I have had nausea on some days and others are fine. I haven't had any real harsher morning sickness yet but some foods feel disgusting enough in my mouth that I could definitely throw up if I let it happen! Fatigue and feeling like a bloated mess are the main things for me. That and I am fast becoming a crybaby! Songs on the radio, shows, anyone mentioning pregnancy and sheesh, it's all over lol. How are you feeling?

xagamama August 30th, 2013 07:04 PM

Congratulations and welcome!
The only symptom I am having so far is exhaustion! I am SOOO tired! I would welcome the morning sickness though, if that means everything is going alright!

*Leah* August 30th, 2013 08:25 PM

Welcome and congrats!!!! No symptoms for me yet ....just headaches right now...I've had some spotting and cramping today...scary.

LUSHaye August 31st, 2013 06:56 PM

Welcome!

I think I may be too early for any super noticable symptoms. But my sleep schedule has started changing as well as more frequent bathroom breaks. I've had maybe a couple bouts of nausea, one where I was certain I was going to blow chunks.
I can't taste salt anymore! Not sure if that's pregnancy related, but I've noticed it. So now I'll really have to monitor my salt intake since my tongue decided it won't help me anymore.

mommy2b43 August 31st, 2013 07:37 PM

I'm feeling pretty good still off and on- I think the really bad morning sickness is on it's way. I started having to pee every five minutes pretty much immediately but then again I always have to pee a lot =)

That's so interesting about the salt!! Can you literally just not taste the salt at all or??? Hope everyone else continues to feel okay- being sick is miserable...I'm sure some of us will be commiserating soon =)

dmarie84 August 31st, 2013 08:40 PM

Hi and welcome! I have some on and off cramping and occasional nausea especially if I don't have anything in my stomach. I'm very nervous about the morning sickness as I had HG last pregnancy. The exhaustion has started too.

love.our.logan579 September 2nd, 2013 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommy2b43 (Post 27620915)
But, I'm so far behind everyone there so I may bounce around a bit! I haven't been to the dr or midwife yet (going to an informational meeting with the midwives this weekend and will either go with them or back to my obgyn) but I think I'm due April 27th. Still haven't had real morning sickness (just occasional nausea) or any other significant symptoms.

How's everyone doing? Anyone nauseous yet or is it still too early?

I was thinking of doing the same thing since I'm due at the end of April too :)

mommy2b43 September 2nd, 2013 01:07 PM

I had hg with my first and to a lesser degree with my second. It was miserable. I'm trying really hard to stay positive this time but it's getting tougher and tougher!!