JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   May 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-may-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Chinese Gender Predictor (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-may-2014-playroom/2678660-chinese-gender-predictor.html)

peace.love.audrey September 13th, 2013 07:44 AM

Chinese Gender Predictor

Have you tried it? Was it right for your previous kids? What does it say for this pregnancy?

My US tech told me that she finds the chinese gender calendar to be about 75% accurate as long as you use the one where you have to enter your info. She recommended this site.

Baby Gender Predictor from Chinese Baby Gender Prediction Chart using Chinese Age

daolive14 September 13th, 2013 08:02 AM

Re: Chinese Gender Predictor

I just did this one for both of my kids and it was wrong for both. I actually hope it's wrong again! :D

StilettoGirlMama September 13th, 2013 08:42 AM

According to mine, I will be having a little girl... FINGERS CROSSED! :babygirl:

Sassafrass September 13th, 2013 09:07 AM

#1-wrong
#2-wrong
#3-right
#4-right
#5-right
#6-wrong
#7-wrong
#8-says its a boy. 50/50 chance of being right or wrong.

dmarie84 September 13th, 2013 10:18 AM

It said boy for my first pregnancy (correct) and it predicts a girl this time.

We'll see :) It's the dad who has the gender decider in his sperm. But it's still fun to do it.

mkljmom September 13th, 2013 10:21 AM

Mine were all correct and I am predicted a boy this time. After 3 girls in a row, I know my hubs and son would be thrilled if it is correct!

Masesmama September 13th, 2013 11:50 AM

I was predicted girls last time and this time, but I have a boy. The one on baby center was right for my son though.. this is the only one I've seen that predicted my son as a girl.

inyourhonor September 13th, 2013 03:28 PM

I've had them be wrong for my kids. And since I don't know exact conception of this baby, I can't really be sure.

PointDefiance September 13th, 2013 03:31 PM

Both this and babycenter were right saying DD was a girl, this one says girl tho this time and babycenter says boy, we shall see lol

bugz September 13th, 2013 03:55 PM

It says I'm going to have a girl. I don't have a preference either way really, maybe a bit towards a girl. But it was wrong when I put in other people's info. And said I was supposed to be a boy!

peace.love.audrey September 13th, 2013 04:04 PM

It was right for my first pregnancy (girl) and the m/c we did testing on (girl) and is predicting this one as a girl. I don't really have a preference except that I feel more comfortable raising girls but I'm sure my DH and son would prefer to even the score. Plus, our girls tend to be serious divas. Lol.

bella88 September 13th, 2013 04:07 PM

This one says a girl for me too

LUSHaye September 14th, 2013 04:15 AM

So far, all the sites I've checked have predicted me a girl.

Seaweed September 14th, 2013 08:39 AM

Everyone I have done it for it has got it right surprsingly lol it is predicting a boy for me. I think it might be right as a couple of nights before I conceived I kept having the same vivid dream about me having a son! lol Whatever it is, it will be perfect though!

NewMami September 14th, 2013 09:03 AM

I haven't tried this but the one that was right for me the other two times was the one where you hold a necklace with a charm over your belly... If it swings in a circle its a girl, back and forth its a boy. I know sounds totally stupid, and I'm sure it was a complete coincidence but it was right.