JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   May 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-may-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Anyone else Team Green- not finding out gender? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-may-2014-playroom/2679141-anyone-else-team-green-not-finding-out-gender.html)

*CAMM* September 15th, 2013 03:04 PM

Anyone else Team Green- not finding out gender?

or am I the only one lol :D

mkljmom September 15th, 2013 05:03 PM

Re: Anyone else Team Green- not finding out gender?

sorry! not me! I did team green for #1 and I enjoy knowing a lot more than not :) there are fun things about both tho'!

*CAMM* September 15th, 2013 05:14 PM

I wanted to wait with our second but dh said no. Im so pumped not to find out. There was such a build up for the gender ultrasound and then afterwards it felt like there was nothing to look forward to anymore except the actual birth..we always found out at 15 weeks..so the rest of the pregnancy seemed to take forever!

mkljmom September 15th, 2013 05:22 PM

15 weeks!?! Wow! I think the earliest I ever found out was 18wks. It was exciting not knowing until about week 32.

*CAMM* September 15th, 2013 05:24 PM

Yeah we found out with both kiddos at 15 weeks. Then had it confirmed at 18 weeks at the normal gender ultrasound.

joanna26 September 15th, 2013 06:06 PM

I'm jealous! I would love to but DH is deadest against it:) Seems like it would be so fun.

ashleyjo September 15th, 2013 06:17 PM

NO WAY!! ;) Maybe if we had one of each I'd be able to do it.. But with two boys nooooo way! Or if I had two girls I wouldn't be able to do it! My sister didn't find out with either of her kids and I have no idea how she did it.. If I could find out today I would! :)

inyourhonor September 16th, 2013 07:06 AM

I would LOVE to be team green once, but with 3 boys, I just have to know haha. I'm also a planner and I would cave.

I admire those who can hold out!

*CAMM* September 16th, 2013 07:39 AM

I'm a planner. usually....but I have so much stuff from my daughter and son...that we don't need any new baby gear except a car seat and swing and those are always gender neutral for us.

I have BOXES AND BOXES full of newborn baby clothes for both genders...that still looks brand new! So i'm set for clothes as well. We dont have the baby in their own room for a few months so no need to plan a room this time either.

Sassafrass September 16th, 2013 07:58 AM

We didnt find out with #1 and #3. I am definitely finding out!

inyourhonor September 16th, 2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *CAMM* (Post 27658160)
I'm a planner. usually....but I have so much stuff from my daughter and son...that we don't need any new baby gear except a car seat and swing and those are always gender neutral for us.

I have BOXES AND BOXES full of newborn baby clothes for both genders...that still looks brand new! So i'm set for clothes as well. We dont have the baby in their own room for a few months so no need to plan a room this time either.

I have only purchased my kids new baby clothes because I wanted to and thought it was cute. Not because they had out grown anything haha. I'm stocked up to the roof in baby boy clothes. If this baby is a boy, the season will be off just a little bit but I still have TONS of stuff, it's crazy!

I totally get it haha. The baby will be in our room also, so that saves us nursery planning also. I plan to decorate the corner we'll set up our Amby in.

underhermantle September 16th, 2013 09:04 AM

I am team Green!!!!

Del4 September 16th, 2013 09:22 AM

Totally team green here!!! It's so exciting!!! But I've wanted to wait since our 4th and it just never worked out. It will work out this time, darn it!!! Lol

*CAMM* September 16th, 2013 09:38 AM

yay a couple more for the "team" !!

anjewellove September 17th, 2013 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *CAMM* (Post 27656861)
or am I the only one lol :D

Team GREEN here!!!

We found out with ODS #1 at 16wks. OB accidentally blurted it out.
We didn't find out with ODS #2 & it was so fun!
The anticipation kills us but in the end the excitement during the labor & birth is well worth it!

I'm a planner as well. Still team green. I have boxes of boy & girl clothes too. Girl preemie to 18months, boy all the way up to size 6! Carseat is gender neutral, might change nursery after the birth but it's gender neutral from ODS #2 so might leave it as is.

bella88 September 18th, 2013 02:38 AM

I am very seriously considering team green. This is number 1 for us. I am so torn between finding out and keeping it a surprise! At least I don't have to decide for sure for a few months :).