JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   May 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-may-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Maternity clothes (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-may-2014-playroom/2682580-maternity-clothes.html)

lovemylittlemiss September 30th, 2013 06:00 PM

Maternity clothes

Forgive me if this has been talked about recently, I haven't been able to get on much...anyone else feel like busting out maternity jeans already?! I know it must be from bloating or weight gain but man, my pants are getting tight already! I can still button them but after a while they get uncomfortable.

MommaBean18 September 30th, 2013 09:25 PM

Re: Maternity clothes

I hear that! I'm bloating up like a pufferfish!

Beeker October 1st, 2013 01:37 AM

I am so bloated! I can wear my jeans. But they are not comfortable. I've pillow out the maternity leggings...

bella88 October 1st, 2013 02:09 AM

Legs in my pants are baggy and the waist is getting uncomfortably tight. Kind of an awkward combo really :mellow:

BB2014 October 1st, 2013 04:23 AM

I feel the same way. I took out some of my "big girl pants." I lost weight last year and saved the clothes for another pregnancy. Yeah well the waist fits great and the rest looks so baggy. It might be time for real maternity soon or I'm gonna continue to look sloppy. Tired and sloppy. Ewww.

ashleyjo October 1st, 2013 07:16 AM

I'm using a hair tie today to button my pants.. :) :-X

mkljmom October 1st, 2013 07:24 AM

Yep. I'm gonna have to get clothes here soon. My fat jeans are like you all describe...comfy in the waist but falling off of me everywhere else. I look like a hobo. My shirts are tight in the boobs, I need a new bra asap...I wish I liked shopping!

underhermantle October 1st, 2013 09:14 AM

clothes over boobs and tummy are tight for sure!

Andrea1122 October 1st, 2013 10:27 AM

I pulled out my Bella bands, and stared wearing those with my pants unbuttoned. They button fine, but I'm so bloated they feel tight, mostly just when I sit down.

Bria'sMommy October 1st, 2013 04:12 PM

Rocking the preggo pants PROUD! By the time I eat I look 4 months pregnant!

NewMami October 1st, 2013 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrea1122 (Post 27694954)
I pulled out my Bella bands, and stared wearing those with my pants unbuttoned. They button fine, but I'm so bloated they feel tight, mostly just when I sit down.

OMG I love the bella bands... I have to look to see if I still have mine.

Although I have major bloat I still fit into most of my clothes, albeit much more snugly.

If anyone hears of any sales on maternity clothes, please let the DDC in on it!!

Masesmama October 2nd, 2013 02:30 PM

I'm waiting for motherhood stuff to go on sale again then buying the store lol. Shirts are fine but my pants are not. I have one pair of fat jeans that still are okay to wear. Not for long lol

JillMama October 2nd, 2013 03:12 PM

My favorite thing when I was pregnant last time was Old Navy maternity leggings, they are like $15 and the BEST

Nel October 2nd, 2013 03:49 PM

my breaking point was a week or so ago. I wore some pants that seemed to fit great but when I sat down... not so much. I ran out of hair ties at my desk and had to resort to using a paper clip bent into a weird position lol it kept poking me all day and i decided no more

I went out and bought some cheap work type pants from Walmart for $15 a pair. They are stretchy and awesome lol

JillMama October 2nd, 2013 04:13 PM

you're almost 10w, I was in full blown maternity at 11w last time, so I feel you!!

Man I'm so far behind all you ladies, being the last due date of the month! LOL

mommy619 October 3rd, 2013 02:28 PM

I already pulled out my maternity clothes from my last pregnancy. When I go to school I wear my belly band from target, I have to dress professional and can't go buy new pants yet, kinda makes me wish I chose medical assisting over accounting since they get to wear scrubs lol. Luckily for work my pants were too big before I got pregnant, so those are still ok for now.