JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   May 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-may-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Spreading the news ? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-may-2014-playroom/2682803-spreading-news.html)

brittneyrose825 October 1st, 2013 02:07 PM

Spreading the news ?

When is everyone letting it be known that your pregnant to others outside your family?? I'm having a hard time keeping it in !!! I figure if all looks good at my appt Tom then ill probably spill the beans :)

underhermantle October 1st, 2013 02:24 PM

Re: Spreading the news ?

We are already spilling the beans here! Congrats!!!!

Decemberhill October 1st, 2013 02:27 PM

We are waiting until we know what we are having. :)

MommaBean18 October 1st, 2013 02:34 PM

We were planning on waiting until Thanksgiving, but I'm having a hard time with keeping it a secret! We will probably be telling people after our appointment on Monday!

inyourhonor October 1st, 2013 02:34 PM

We've already let it out. We had to tell our boys first, I recorded their reactions to finding out and posted it on my facebook after immediate and important family members knew. I posted it on Friday.

ashleyjo October 1st, 2013 02:36 PM

After my appt Tuesday I'll tell my sisters and dad-- Haven't spilled the beans there yet.. And then maybe another week or so I'll start telling everyone else! :)

bella88 October 1st, 2013 02:42 PM

It's already leaking out all over the place. I don't mind, having babies is a nice thing!

PlainlyA October 1st, 2013 02:56 PM

We told on facebook this week. We still have to tell his daughter from his first marriage and his ex requested that him and her be the ones to tell his daughter. I had been planning a sweet surprise for us to tell her as a couple but I can understand his ex and I will respect it.

anhoyle October 1st, 2013 03:22 PM

I'll probably be telling everyone after my sonogram on Friday.

acmd03 October 1st, 2013 03:55 PM

We told close family right away, then announced on fb around 7 weeks. I can't keep happy news like a baby to myself :)

Nel October 1st, 2013 04:46 PM

Both sets of grandparents already know and aunts and uncles of the baby. I told my boss because I have been so sick

Other than that we are waiting till 3 months.

Lyndsey2013 October 1st, 2013 06:07 PM

We haven't told anyone yet, but I'm growing fast, so I think I will be telling work soon. I'd like to wait to tell my family until Thanksgiving or whenever I see them next.

Andrea1122 October 1st, 2013 06:07 PM

I told my BFF and my mom, but not telling the inlaws till 13weeks or so. Was hoping to wait till we knew the gender but I'm not sure i will be able to wait till the. I'm not FB announcing or telling other friends or family for a while probably after we find out the gender.

bugz October 1st, 2013 06:28 PM

We told some friends that have kids a while ago and my BF's parents last night. Next is my family which I will probably tell around 12 weeks. The other friends will probably start finding out soon. First ultrasound tomorrow so we'll see how that goes then start telling other people.

girlsofsummer October 1st, 2013 06:53 PM

We've told immediate family and close friends (and each a trusted friend at work). We're waiting until after tomorrow's appointment to tell others, and still longer (at least second tri) to announce via Facebook, etc.

NurseMommy19 October 1st, 2013 07:11 PM

We have already told everyone! I am literally the most impatient person in the world and couldn't wait to share the good news!

lovemylittlemiss October 1st, 2013 08:07 PM

My sister, bil, brother, 2 of my cousins, and 2 of our friends know but we will wait to tell everyone else till late Oct. Originally we were just going to tell 2 people but couldn't hold it in! Lol

anjewellove October 1st, 2013 11:49 PM

We are telling immediate family on thanksgiving, I'll be 15 weeks. We'll tell everybody else around Christmas/New Year.....Not sure we'll become "facebook official" until baby is born.

BB2014 October 2nd, 2013 04:17 AM

We told close friends and family but waiting to share on Facebook until after 12 weeks. It's hard though because I want to tell the world!

mkljmom October 2nd, 2013 07:34 AM

We told our kids a few weeks ago and asking them to keep it a secret at their ages would be impossible. Now that they know, all of their teachers, lots of members of the community know too. It's fine with me since I'm pretty pregnant looking these days. ;)

My birthday is October 11th, I think I'm going to make it facebook official then. I''ll be 10.5 weeks.