JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   May 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-may-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Breast feeding (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-may-2014-playroom/2683077-breast-feeding.html)

JillMama October 2nd, 2013 02:20 PM

Breast feeding

Anyone else still nursing? I am, and I and HUNGRY all the time!:hungry: How are the rest of you doing/feeling?? Also my pump supply is low low low :(

anhoyle October 2nd, 2013 02:26 PM

I'm so sick that I can't keep much down. I get sick even from water. I really want to make it to a year of breastfeeding but I feel like my supply is getting worse and worse. Especially since I can't stay hydrated. :/

JillMama October 2nd, 2013 03:06 PM

Re: Breast feeding

I'm sorry mama :( I'm not far enough along yet to be getting sick, but I can only imagine its on the horizon. Could you stomach some oats or lactation cookies?

Panda October 2nd, 2013 07:09 PM

I'm still nursing my 13 month old. My nips are very sore and I'm starving but we are still going! I know my supply has dropped some but he still seems pretty content. I have noticed he has increased his solids intake.

Beeker October 2nd, 2013 07:19 PM

I am still nursing my 18 mo--my boobs are starting to hurt and I need to drink way more water...

anhoyle October 3rd, 2013 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JillMama (Post 27698416)
I'm sorry mama :( I'm not far enough along yet to be getting sick, but I can only imagine its on the horizon. Could you stomach some oats or lactation cookies?

I eat rolled oats every morning for breakfast. I just can't keep much down. Water upsets my stomach but I know I need it and I'm not drinking nearly enough. Yesterday I couldn't keep anything down at all even with Zofran. I just hope it gets better soon so I don't get dehydrated.

underhermantle October 3rd, 2013 08:26 AM

Nursing my 1yo and I am exhausted! She still nurses a lot and I tend to have an oversupply so I am making plenty still. I think it makes you more tired. I nursed through 2 other pregnancies as well and felt the same.

Londons Butterfly October 3rd, 2013 10:08 AM

Nursing my 14 month old and it's the same. Hungry all the time. Exhausted all the time. And now everything I taste has a funny taste, the same one for everything. Blah.

emilyeeb October 3rd, 2013 12:55 PM

My daughter is 15 months (today exactly) and we still nurse. I get so thirsty and actually feel sick if I am not sipping on cold water at all times.

Cheet_oh October 3rd, 2013 10:59 PM

My daughter is 16 months old, still nursing. My nipples were sore and chapped before I found out I was pregnant. I haven't had nausea this pregnancy, weird. I am absolutely devouring everything.

AlaskaMom October 4th, 2013 04:42 PM

My son is almost 2 and he nurses 2-3 times a day most days. I think my supply has dropped a little but he really doesn't need much at this point so it doesn't seem to be a problem. I still plan to let him wean on his own, but reserve the right to change my mind if I feel like I can't take it anymore later in the pregnancy!