JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   May 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-may-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Are you having to shave more often? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-may-2014-playroom/2683111-you-having-to-shave-more-often.html)

Nel October 2nd, 2013 06:04 PM

Are you having to shave more often?

I have gone from having to shave my armpits every 2-3 days to daily. My legs and ....other area are just going nuts too!! This is nuts!:eek:

I have so many greys hair showing its depressing.

bella88 October 2nd, 2013 06:09 PM

Re: Are you having to shave more often?

I'm just going to say yes and leave it at that :P

mm1031 October 2nd, 2013 06:13 PM

UGH I hate shaving my monster legs. I don't do it as often cause I just don't care. As for the um...private are...I'm going to wax it! :p

girlsofsummer October 2nd, 2013 06:14 PM

"Need to shave" and actually "shaving" are in two different corners right now ;)

MommaBean18 October 2nd, 2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mm1031 (Post 27698816)
UGH I hate shaving my monster legs. I don't do it as often cause I just don't care. As for the um...private are...I'm going to wax it! :p

Ouch!

My legs definitely look like it's growing a small forest right now.

lovemylittlemiss October 2nd, 2013 08:15 PM

I think I read this can be caused by the prenatal vitamins, although I don't know if it's true. I haven't noticed an increased need yet and I never did with dd so I guess I react differently.

LUSHaye October 3rd, 2013 04:36 AM

Yup.
And I'm rapidly getting to the point that I just don't care. Sure I'll shave the places that people might see, but that is it. Too bad the hair on my head isn't growing any faster.

Decemberhill October 3rd, 2013 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlsofsummer (Post 27698817)
"Need to shave" and actually "shaving" are in two different corners right now ;)

ha ha! This is exactly what I was going to say! I shaved yesterday for the first time in a week, and ended up throwing up in the process. It will probably be another week before I attempt that again! :eek:

inyourhonor October 3rd, 2013 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlsofsummer (Post 27698817)

Haha, that's how I feel!

JillMama October 3rd, 2013 08:33 AM

Yes, with my DS it grew fast, coarse, and dark. Then I had him and hardly had to shave at all for months! It was nuts. I thought I lost it all ( wishful thinking) it came back normal. Now I'm starting to see in increase.

I don't think it's from the vitamins because I've been on them for several years. It only increases with pregnancy, for me.

Nel October 3rd, 2013 08:35 AM

I also dont think its from vitamins.. I was taking actual vitamins for hair and nails before i got knocked up and they didnt work this well lol

girlsofsummer October 3rd, 2013 02:00 PM

I don't now how we keep our men ;) Between that and the gasiness and lack of gettin' busy, yeahhhh....

Beeker October 3rd, 2013 11:31 PM

Oh cute people shave. Ha! I only shave when I am going to wear shorts or have adult time. So not very often. Lol ;)