JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   May 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-may-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Updated - I put my husband in hospice last night (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-may-2014-playroom/2692092-updated-i-put-my-husband-hospice-last-night.html)

brandynderek November 13th, 2013 10:16 AM

Updated - I put my husband in hospice last night

We found out last week that my husbands ALL had relapsed again. His drs all agreed that it was not going to be beneficial to put him thru more chemo and he can't have any more radiation. I don't know how I'm going to do this without him. I'm trying so hard to stay calm, I'm scared the stress will hurt the baby. I've only come home to take a shower and sitting here trying to breathe, but I can't stop crying. He's everywhere I look. Our daughters are all trying to be so strong, I know they are hurting and sad but they are taking it much better than I am. At least right now, I know that will probably change.
Sorry for rambling and posting something like this. No one in our families know about the baby, we were planning on telling at Thanksgiving.

Brandy

underhermantle November 13th, 2013 10:31 AM

Re: I put my husband in hospice last night

I am so sorry and am praying for you and baby and your husband and family. We are all here if you need to vent.

inyourhonor November 13th, 2013 10:32 AM

I'm so very sorry. I wish I had words to offer you comfort. You'll all be in my thoughts.

babyfever416 November 13th, 2013 10:36 AM

Oh honey, I'm sorry that your family is going through this. My prayers are definitely with you. It's ok to cry...cry as much as you need to. You are a very strong woman, wife and mommy. You can ramble as much as you need and if you need to just talk to a total pregnant stranger, you are more than welcome to pm me and I will non-hesitantly give you my number. I know it may be hard right now, but try to make sure to take care of yourself and the beautiful baby that you are carrying. Sending Prayers and thoughts your way love.

Onelove121 November 13th, 2013 10:49 AM

I am SO SO SORRY!!!!!!!! :( Keeping you all in my thoughts & prayers ♥♥♥

Nel November 13th, 2013 11:03 AM

Im very sorry. :(

dindin November 13th, 2013 11:03 AM

Brandy,

I am so terribly sorry for you and your family. I know nothing I can say is of much comfort, but I am here in case you need to vent, talk... whatever. Take care of yourself.

joanna26 November 13th, 2013 11:33 AM

I am so sorry sweetie:( Praying for you and your entire family.

MelChicago November 13th, 2013 12:09 PM

My heart goes out to you and your family. I hope you can get all the comfort, release and support that you need.

anhoyle November 13th, 2013 12:19 PM

I am so very sorry. I'll be praying for you and your whole family.

~mama2monkeys~ November 13th, 2013 01:02 PM

I'm so sorry :( Prayers to you and your girls and your entire family for comfort, strength and peace.

NewMami November 13th, 2013 03:11 PM

I'm so sorry Brandy. I will pray for you and your family. Its ok to feel weak, the strength will come when you need it.

DueinMay80 November 13th, 2013 03:53 PM

Im soo sorry.

jmills1129 November 13th, 2013 05:28 PM

Thoughts and prayers, i know nothing I say will make it better, but you and your family are in my prayers

Lyndsey2013 November 13th, 2013 08:12 PM

I am so sorry to hear. In the same situation I would be totally shocked and nervous and probably angry too. I am not very good with words but just wanted to let you know another person has you in their thoughts. I'm wishing you all the best throughout this terribly difficult time you are about to go through.

mkljmom November 14th, 2013 06:37 AM

How awful :(. Keeping your family in my t&p!

sarav November 14th, 2013 07:24 AM

I cannot imagine what you are going through. I'm very very sorry. Let me know if you need anything at all.

momof8lopez November 14th, 2013 08:56 AM

Lurking from the Nov 13 Playroom, but wanted to offer prayers for strength in the coming days for you and your family. What a horrible tragedy. I can't even imagine your pain, but wanted to send a prayer your way.

NurseMommy19 November 14th, 2013 10:38 AM

I will being praying for you and your family! I was a hospice nurse for two years and I know nothing that I can say can offer comfort to you but I will pray for strength for you during this difficult time!

PointDefiance November 14th, 2013 01:57 PM

I'm so sorry to hear this! My heart goes out to you and your family! <3