JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   May 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-may-2014-playroom/)
-   -   What's for breakfast? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-may-2014-playroom/2696793-whats-for-breakfast.html)

LUSHaye December 7th, 2013 07:33 AM

What's for breakfast?

I am having the breakfast of CHAMPS!

Hot cocoa and fresh baked sugar cookies.
It's -1 outside right now.
I have no shame in my game.

What is everyone else cooking up?

inyourhonor December 7th, 2013 08:23 AM

Re: What's for breakfast?

Haha I ate sugar cookies too!

lovemylittlemiss December 7th, 2013 09:10 AM

Yum! I had yogurt and a few clementines. I should have had more protein like an egg but I can't stomach too much in the mornings.

LUSHaye December 7th, 2013 09:19 AM

Same here. I have to wait a couple hours before eating super breakfasty stuff like eggs, bacon, sausage, etc.
But I have malt-o-meal which is AWESOME because it has folic acid and iron and it's easily digestible (so says the package). When I was always nauseous, that stuff was a life saver.

inyourhonor December 7th, 2013 09:42 AM

My lunch is a yummy salad. I figured it balanced out well ;)

LUSHaye December 7th, 2013 10:52 AM

Oooh that makes me want to go to a salad buffet. Too bad it's too cold to go outside. I might have a few salad ingredients in my fridge.

ShyButterflyMomma December 7th, 2013 12:22 PM

I had fries and ketchup and chicken sandwiches... lol Nothing else sounded good, but tonight Im having a fruit salad and pork chops and peas

PointDefiance December 7th, 2013 12:55 PM

Yeah I had two cups of real coffee wth pumpkin spice creamer and a bacon egg and cheese mcgriddle from McDonald's. One of DH's jobs is is works at McDonald's part time as a manager, so I'm totally gonna get fat. But I'm, sugar cookies sound amazing and I'm checking to see if I have the s to make them now. Thanks, lol

Ellies_mom December 7th, 2013 03:52 PM

Toast with jam. Every morning. It's one of the only things that agrees with me that early. Gotta admit though....I made sugar cookies for a party I'm going to tomorrow and definitely busted into those in the afternoon.....

girlsofsummer December 8th, 2013 06:24 AM

Mmm cookies sound so good.

DH is making breakfast burritos right now. Before getting knocked up, I couldn't eat for at least 2 hours after waking up. The nausea kicked that up to within 20 minutes of waking, but now I'm settling into about an hour after waking or so.

anhoyle December 8th, 2013 11:30 AM

I made homemade pancakes, hard boiled eggs, and toast.

mkljmom December 8th, 2013 01:19 PM

I had a chocolate glazed donut and coffee with milk. =/ I *normally* eat toast and pb every morning

dindin December 8th, 2013 01:46 PM

all that sounds yummy.. mine was a protein shake and a slice of toast with some cheese..rather boring!

Rachael84 December 8th, 2013 01:56 PM

It's a NY tradition to have bagels on Sunday mornings. :smile:

sahm-of3 December 8th, 2013 08:04 PM

I had waffles. I used to never be hungry when I woke up, but now I start tinking about what I get to eat by 3 or 4 am. lol

emilyeeb December 9th, 2013 08:43 PM

I'm a day late, but I had some of my homemade baked oatmeal. Pretty darn good. I have to eat first thing. I don't get sick like I used to, if I didn't immediately but within about 30 mins after getting up, I have to get that blood sugar upppp.

icymommy December 9th, 2013 09:18 PM

I had an everything bagel with bacon and cheese and a caramel Iced coffee with cream and sugar. I am hooked on caramel iced coffee and I don't even like coffee! LOL