JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   May 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-may-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Anyone else? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-may-2014-playroom/2697133-anyone-else.html)

NurseMommy19 December 9th, 2013 12:47 PM

Anyone else?

I am almost 17 weeks and I literally hardly ever feel this baby kick or move! I mean here and there I will but not as much as I want to. Anyone else hardly feel any movement? Hope I'm just being paranoid!

peace.love.audrey December 9th, 2013 12:51 PM

Re: Anyone else?

I hardly feel anything and I'm 16 weeks with twins! Thankfully I have a doppler or else I would be going crazy too.

bella88 December 9th, 2013 12:55 PM

It really started to ramp up in the last week for me and I'll be 19 weeks on Thursday. Before then it was very all over the place and not all that often. Last night was the first time I could feel from the outside too.

lovemylittlemiss December 9th, 2013 01:23 PM

Last Wednesday (I was 17+6) I felt the baby moving like crazy all day long! The movements were strong, like those of a baby 4-5 weeks older and I could feel them on the outside. Since then they have gone back to being very low down and subtle. I really think it is the position the baby is in that makes all the difference. Since they are so little and light still they can easily get into positions where you don't feel them as much.

MelChicago December 9th, 2013 01:53 PM

I haven't felt movement yet (that I know for sure is movement) and I'm 17 weeks. It's my first pregnancy (at least to make it this far), and I think I have an anterior placenta. You're not alone!

Nel December 9th, 2013 03:05 PM

Nothing really until this last week or so. Last few nights when im falling asleep i feel more kicks.

NurseMommy19 December 9th, 2013 03:14 PM

That makes me feel better!! Thanks for the responses :)

ShyButterflyMomma December 9th, 2013 03:18 PM

I havent felt anything at all yet, or at least not anything I recognise as it and tomorrow I am 16 weeks.

NurseMommy19 December 9th, 2013 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peace.love.audrey (Post 27846039)
I hardly feel anything and I'm 16 weeks with twins! Thankfully I have a doppler or else I would be going crazy too.

Same here girl! If I wasn't able to check te heartbeat everyday I think I would go insane!

emilyeeb December 9th, 2013 08:36 PM

I'm 15 weeks with my 2nd and...absolutely nothing yet.

sarav December 10th, 2013 10:54 AM

I haven't really felt anything since last Wednesday or Thursday. I felt one good kick in the pelvis and then nothing. I'm a 1st timer, so I imagine I will be closer to 20 weeks before I feel something on a regular basis. Plus, with all the gassiness, I could be missing some of the kicks lol.

ajones24 December 10th, 2013 11:20 AM

I am 20 weeks and I still don't feel consistantly....I am not even sure I feel her every day. I don't feel from the outside either.

isac16 December 11th, 2013 06:43 AM

I just started feeing movement Monday when I turned 17 weeks!

ToMuchElmo December 11th, 2013 06:53 AM

I'm 19 weeks and *think* I felt baby kick my cervix last week. Thats's it. This happened with my last 2 pg to because the placenta is in the front. With my first daughter it was 22 weeks before I felt her, and she is fine, so I'm not concerned.

NurseMommy19 December 11th, 2013 07:33 AM

Thanks so much for all the responses ladies! I know she is okay thanks to my doppler but I still can't wait to start feeling her consistently!! Hopefully our babies will all get more active within the next few weeks :)

Andrea1122 December 11th, 2013 03:49 PM

I'm still not feeling much movement yet either, and I'm almost 20weeks with#4. I'm a fluffy girl though, so its not till 20 weeks or so till I feel more movement.

Lyndsey2013 December 13th, 2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajones24 (Post 27848410)
I am 20 weeks and I still don't feel consistantly....I am not even sure I feel her every day. I don't feel from the outside either.

I just turned 20 weeks today and have hardly felt a thing. What's weird is that I felt my 1st daughter much more regularly by this time. I think the person that said it all depends on their positioning is right. My daughter used to chill with her feet just below my belly button, and this little dude keeps his feet low by my girly parts. Hopefully you start feeling more soon :)

Sophia28 December 13th, 2013 05:08 PM

I am 16 weeks and Haven't felt her so far..this is my first baby and I am really overweight already so maybe that's why.. I hope you and I feel the baby soon :-)

dindin December 14th, 2013 11:01 AM

I havent felt anything either...first time pregnancy for me

Panda December 14th, 2013 11:08 AM

Yup same boat only hear and there movement it all depends on position I'm 18 weeks and this is my second baby with my first I was feeling him everyday at this point and from the outside as well this one almost nothing and not everyday and not on the outside today I got a good wiggle but it was faint and if this was my first I would have probably brushed it off as digestion or something. Last ultrasound this one was facing my spine so that would explain it I hope this little one shifts soon!!