JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   May 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-may-2014-playroom/)
-   -   How much have you gained??? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-may-2014-playroom/2697183-how-much-have-you-gained.html)

mommy2b43 December 9th, 2013 04:17 PM

How much have you gained???

So at 20 weeks, I've gained 10ish lbs according to my doctor but I didn't go in until 11 weeks. My scale fluctuates between 11 and 13 weight gain. I feel like I've gained a lot but I know I'm just being paranoid...I really don't want to gain more than 30 lbs total and can't for the life of me remember where I was with my other pregnancies!

Nel December 9th, 2013 04:21 PM

Re: How much have you gained???

Im at 18lbs already!!! I feel HUGE ... cause I am :(

I have soo much boobs and butt its insane! it makes me want to cry... and eat more cookies

Londons Butterfly December 9th, 2013 04:55 PM

8lbs at 16 weeks so far.

*CAMM* December 9th, 2013 05:30 PM

16lbs by 19 weeks...which is freaking AMAZING for me!!!!!
With my daughter I had gained 30lbs by 21 weeks...so yeah I'll take 16lbs!!
I'm guessing I'll gain around 40lbs or less this time instead of 65lbs!

BB2014 December 9th, 2013 05:36 PM

30 pounds!! EEEK!! Normally I watch what I eat, I've just been eating everything in sight. Ugh.

peace.love.audrey December 9th, 2013 05:48 PM

3lbs :eekrun:

mommy2b43 December 9th, 2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nel (Post 27846536)
Im at 18lbs already!!! I feel HUGE ... cause I am :(

I have soo much boobs and butt its insane! it makes me want to cry... and eat more cookies

Omg that's so funny. Mainly because right after I wrote this I went and opened a bag of peanut butter m&ms and ate a bunch :)

The funny thing is I'm still in my regular clothes- I think that's because my regular clothes tend to be big. My boobs are huge though. And my belly is finally getting big but I still just look fat- waaaaaaaah.

*CAMM* December 9th, 2013 06:10 PM

My stomach is huuuuge...my boobs are huuuge...and they were big to begin with (34DD's...) I can still fit all my jeans in the butt and legs I just have to wear a belly band with them. My shirts are too short now because my belly is big.
I'm wearing lots of maternity leggings and tunic sweaters. Its pretty comfy and cute!

inyourhonor December 9th, 2013 06:14 PM

2.5lbs, but I'm overweight to begin with. Thankfully I lost 40lbs before getting pregnant. I'll work on the rest when I have the baby.

Nel December 9th, 2013 06:17 PM

Today I realized the possible cause of a little issue I have been having

The new bras I bought were fitting really well until the last week or so. The shoulder straps keep sliding off when Im sitting down, which is so odd and annoying.

I think I figured it out today. My boobs are soo big... and my Belly is SO big that when I sit down my belly is pushing my boobs up and Bam... bra starts to slide off HAHA

I dunno if that is really what the issue is but I sure thought it was Funny hypothesis.

joanna26 December 9th, 2013 06:28 PM

Almost 18 weeks at up 7-10 lbs (fluctuates).

NurseMommy19 December 9th, 2013 07:40 PM

I am almost 17 weeks and have gained 6-8lbs depending on the scale. I feel huge though and my appetite is crazy these days!

jmills1129 December 9th, 2013 07:47 PM

I am still down 8 lbs from starting weight, but that is up 6 lbs in the past month! So hopefully I wont get the nutrition talk again.i eat... a lot!

Bria'sMommy December 9th, 2013 08:22 PM

Up about 17lbs after all the crap I have been eating this week! I'm 18 weeks now, but still gaining at a slightly slower pace than last time.

emilyeeb December 9th, 2013 08:28 PM

I'm at 15 weeks and have gained about 5 lbs. Still in my normal stuff but totally looking like I'm just rocking a chubby college beer gut. Also, my arms look flabbier. Yuck.

bella88 December 10th, 2013 02:24 AM

I do believe I've finally broken even and I am at my starting weight which was kinda up to begin with. It's all downhill from here :eek:

lovemylittlemiss December 10th, 2013 04:39 AM

I'm going to go ahead and guess around 10-15lbs. I didn't start getting weighed till 13 weeks (went in at 10 weeks but they didn't weigh me then) and from 13 to 17 weeks I think I was up 8lbs or so.

I don't really mind how much I gain for myself personally because I lost it without trying after DD (I credit breastfeeding). I must have gained at least 60lbs, if not more. I just hope my doctor doesn't harp on me about it. Since my blood sugars have been well controlled I end up with more low blood sugars and must eat, even if I don't want to or I'm not hungry...I woke up in the middle of the night last night with a terrible low (33mg/dl) and had to get out of bed to eat something (no fun). Obviously managing my diabetes is a top priority for me though so the weight gain from that would just be a vanity thing. I'll gladly gain 60lbs if it means I was in good control the entire time. I can always lose it later.

StilettoGirlMama December 10th, 2013 05:32 AM

At 18 weeks about almost 20 - I've craved nothing but sweets which is mostly why ... but DH said that I look like my weight is shifting from my hips to my belly. Friends say I am all belly, so I guess I am gonna have a big baby! :)

Panda December 10th, 2013 05:47 AM

3lbs I'll be 18 weeks tomorrow last pregnancy I only gained 18 lbs so I'm hoping for the same this time!!

amylynn82 December 10th, 2013 06:41 AM

4 pounds at 17 weeks...BUT....NOTHING fits! It doesn't make sense! Bras, panties, shirts, pants...NOTHING!