JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   May 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-may-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Any other moms still waiting (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-may-2014-playroom/2697660-any-other-moms-still-waiting.html)

MommaBean18 December 11th, 2013 02:34 PM

Any other moms still waiting

For their gender scan appointment? Mine's not until January 6th! All these posts about the gender are making me crazy jealous! I can't wait any longer!!

inyourhonor December 11th, 2013 02:37 PM

Re: Any other moms still waiting

I am, I go Monday :)

Nel December 11th, 2013 02:48 PM

I totally felt like that too!! Thank goodness I got to have mine this week. My sis in law had hers like a month ago and she is only 10 days ahead of me!

inyourhonor December 11th, 2013 02:51 PM

I actually though I'd have to wait till after Christmas too. With how close we were cutting it, I didn't think they'd get me in as soon as they did. I hope the days rush by for you!

Decemberhill December 11th, 2013 03:02 PM

My anatomy scan is Jan. 8th. There was no way I could wait that long. That's why we paid to find out early.

ShyButterflyMomma December 11th, 2013 03:19 PM

I havent had it yet, and wont get to schedule it until the 23rd which is when my next appointment is.

lovemylittlemiss December 11th, 2013 03:30 PM

I have a scan on Friday as well as one on the 19th...I'm REALLY hoping that we can find out on Friday but if not hopefully at least on the 19th! I had one on Nov. 29th (I was 17+1) but my doctor said the baby was "too small" to find out the gender grrrr!! I'm getting so impatient! Not to mention nervous because Friday will be the first in depth ultrasound I have had.

mommy2b43 December 11th, 2013 03:51 PM

I didn't have my scan until this week at 20 weeks but I went in for an early gender scan. I wish I'd just waited- I hated the scan because it was super rushed and the tech was like look there's your baby's butt okay bye. Lol I felt cheated out of seeing my baby for real! The waiting is hard though!!

Newmama14 December 11th, 2013 04:50 PM

Yes! MY appt is next Thursday! I'm so jealous that so many people have found out!

joanna26 December 11th, 2013 05:18 PM

Aww my anatomy scan isn't until next Friday but we paid to find out early:) I have no patience!

Ellies_mom December 11th, 2013 06:13 PM

We're still waiting! I have an ultrasound Dec 30 and another one jan 11. Hopefully we find out on one of them!

babyfever416 December 11th, 2013 06:15 PM

My anatomy/gender scan isn't until the 23rd.

emilyeeb December 11th, 2013 06:24 PM

I'm in the same boat! My next appointment is the 17th, but that is when I will probably get to schedule my anatomy scan. So probably mid January until we know :(

LUSHaye December 11th, 2013 07:26 PM

Mine is tomorrow. Finally! It almost didn't happen because of some ridiculous issues with insurance but now that that is officially squared away...hooray!
It's been a lot of waiting for everyone since we thought we would find out at my last appointment.

Lyndsey2013 December 11th, 2013 08:32 PM

I am really surprised at how many people have found out already because I'm due May 2nd and only found out at my 18+5 appointment on December 4th. I figured I would be one of the first, but it feels like one of the last for sure!

bella88 December 11th, 2013 09:41 PM

My actual 20 week scan is next week on the 17th, I just snuck in early and got a scan at 17w1d. Granted, the anatomy has been a bit obvious for a while :rolleyes:. Pretty much screamed "I have a penis" at 14 weeks.

Panda December 12th, 2013 04:33 AM

I have to call today to schedule my anatomy scan I turn 20 weeks on Christmas so I don't know if they will do it before or after?? I'm excited either way!!

inyourhonor December 12th, 2013 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panda (Post 27852068)
I have to call today to schedule my anatomy scan I turn 20 weeks on Christmas so I don't know if they will do it before or after?? I'm excited either way!!

We are due the same day because I'm 20 weeks exactly on Christmas also. I thought for sure I'd have to wait till after but got lucky getting in on the 16th. Good luck today!

NurseMommy19 December 12th, 2013 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommy2b43 (Post 27851351)
I didn't have my scan until this week at 20 weeks but I went in for an early gender scan. I wish I'd just waited- I hated the scan because it was super rushed and the tech was like look there's your baby's butt okay bye. Lol I felt cheated out of seeing my baby for real! The waiting is hard though!!

I can relate! It was the quickest scan ever. Pretty much all I saw was her butt and then that was it! I can't wait for my anatomy scan on the 27th!

Tree_Love December 12th, 2013 10:16 AM

I went in for an early scan at 17+2 on Dec 2nd. The place I went guarantees the results 100% and they gave me a couple 3D shots, too. I really recommend an out of office place if you have to wait a long time!! With my DS I felt like the last to find out because I waited until my anatomy scan, too. I couldn't do it this time!