JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   May 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-may-2014-playroom/)
-   -   4 more appointments (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-may-2014-playroom/2714080-4-more-appointments.html)

PointDefiance March 26th, 2014 06:50 PM

4 more appointments

That's all I have.... And that's if we make it to the one the week before her due date [DD was a week early]

Also, Milla was breech -- but this afternoon she was head down! Yay!

I got yelled at for not gaining weight [im 20 pounds less than what I was with DD. I wa told to eat a lot of ice cream.

-- and I'm sick. Allergies or cold, either way I'm miserable haha

mommy2b43 March 26th, 2014 07:01 PM

Re: 4 more appointments

Oh my that's soon! Are you being induced? I guess I only have 4 left as well unless I go past my due date- I hadn't thought of it that way! Some days I want to be induced at 39 weeks (doctor already said I could if I wanted) and some days I think I'll just wait or at least schedule for after 40 weeks. Gosh, if he comes at the same time dd's came I could only have 3 weeks left. That said, I feel like he will stay in a little longer!

bella88 March 26th, 2014 07:26 PM

I just realised that I only have 3 or 4 appointments left to go too after reading this :eek:! How crazy! That sucks that you're sick. Good excuse to eat more ice cream hey ;). Eh as long as you are eating well and enough then who cares. I got asked if I'm eating enough last appointment too. I think if I ate much more I'd explode! I think I'm going to start counting down in appointments now, makes it sound so much closer!

PointDefiance March 26th, 2014 08:00 PM

No induction just based on DD coming at 39 weeks on her own -- I am thinking this one will too

BB2014 March 26th, 2014 08:49 PM

Holy cow!! I didn't realize we had so few appointments left! Yay for ice cream :). Eat some for me. I've already gained enough for both of us

Lyndsey2013 March 26th, 2014 08:49 PM

I had the same thought last week when I scheduled the rest of my appointments until my due date! I'll be 35 weeks on Friday... it seems WAY TOO SOON!

Kellylovesricky March 27th, 2014 06:03 AM

I would have had about 4 left as well, but he started me on weeklys a little early so I think I'll have at least 5. That's fine by me...I love my doctor any excuse to see him makes me happy lol

inyourhonor March 27th, 2014 06:33 AM

I'm looking at probably 5 at least. My kids are late ones, I'm not feeling like he'll come sooner. The 20's are sticking in my mind and I've been right about all 3 of my other boys birth dates.