JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   May 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-may-2014-playroom/)
-   -   We're close to done! Let's talk FB. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1984-may-2014-playroom/2722079-were-close-to-done-lets-talk-fb.html)

inyourhonor May 30th, 2014 09:11 AM

We're close to done! Let's talk FB.

I know it's wanted, so we can start figuring it out.

I can create it, but I was wondering, do we want a specific kind of name? I have a group called "I Hate Bob Dylan" (it's true, I'm not a fan) but it was a name just to be a name.

We can be the May Minions, or just May 2014 DDC/PR whatever.

Do we want it just closed, where your friends can see you as a member but cannot see any posts or do we want it secret?

It was brought up in another post someone would like to do photo proofs. Of you and your baby with a sign being held up with your name and screen name from JM. To weed out any possible trolls, although, I'm pretty certain our group has done that already.

Anything else? I think we are waiting on 3 babies.. or 2 from those who have posted recently to have their little ones.

Kellylovesricky May 30th, 2014 09:24 AM

Re: We're close to done! Let's talk FB.

Well I'm probably no help here.. I don't care either way.. May Minions is fine as is May 2014 DDC. Closed would be ok with me too, but I totally understand if someone else wants it to be a secret.

I do think we should still do baby photo and screen name just to be 100% so we all feel safe :)

jmills1129 May 30th, 2014 09:32 AM

I don't really care about the name ;) would prefer secret group, but am ok with closed group as well. And agree with the photo proof as well ;)

inyourhonor May 30th, 2014 09:38 AM

I'll just name it "This Group" then :p I'm kidding. It's not that important, I just want people to have a say in it all :)

mommy2b43 May 30th, 2014 09:51 AM

I'm okay with whatever name and yay! I'll be able to keep up with everyone again. I am just so sick of logging in every five minutes lol.

Where are we doing photo proofs?

inyourhonor May 30th, 2014 09:56 AM

I figured it would be done in the group on FB. That way everyone in there can see who is who within that group.

Tree_Love May 30th, 2014 12:02 PM

Either name is fine. I prefer a secret group though. I know it was talked about doing closed until all had joined and then making it secret. Troll pic sounds good to me. :)

joanna26 May 30th, 2014 12:35 PM

I don't really care about the name either. Would prefer a Secret group at some point but it isn't a deal breaker. Pic idea sounds good.

irish bells May 30th, 2014 02:12 PM

Same here. No big deal on the name. I'd also prefer secret, but am ok with closed if that's what everyone chooses. I also agree with troll pics. Especially like the sign with both our screen name here and our real names since I pretty much only know everyone here by their screen name.

dindin May 30th, 2014 02:53 PM

I am OK with whatever the majority decides. I think secret is best.

lovemylittlemiss May 30th, 2014 02:54 PM

I agree with the above....would like it to be secret and def. want troll pics of all members added. I say no pic and you're out. Also I think it would make sense if the the same requirements you need for the hideaway password should apply to the fb group. Slight preference for it being called May 2014 Playroom but the name isn't that important to me.

ETA: I should say that I deactivated my real facebook and have an alias facebook that I use now to keep up with DD1's PR and a couple other groups. I'll probably be using that facebook for our group too. It's not my main page, that's why I only have like 20 friends on there. :P

peace.love.audrey May 30th, 2014 04:46 PM

I'm good with whatever the majority decides. I actually already took my troll pic a couple days ago when I was taking some other pictures but I'm not in it so I'll have to do another one. :)

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f1...pssqowva7f.jpg

Nel May 30th, 2014 06:49 PM

Oh we have to be in the picture too??? lol ... ugh. I have avoided being in all pictures so far. I am not into this extra 30lbs and my skin broke out so bad since having the baby. I feel like a troll :p

joanna26 May 30th, 2014 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nel (Post 28100200)
Oh we have to be in the picture too??? lol ... ugh. I have avoided being in all pictures so far. I am not into this extra 30lbs and my skin broke out so bad since having the baby. I feel like a troll :p

LOL yeah I am with you on that one. I'll take the pic and leave it up for like 24 hours ok:p Then it will be deleted!!!

anhoyle May 30th, 2014 08:58 PM

Whatever everyone else wants is fine with me

inyourhonor May 30th, 2014 10:46 PM

Yeah you kinda need to be in it also haha

PointDefiance May 30th, 2014 11:56 PM

oh i need to be in it? =| i hsve been slaking in jm becade it tyles so slow and as u can see kije half if wht i say is wrong. add me when yall nske iylok i do a troll pci guess lol

inyourhonor June 1st, 2014 08:12 AM

I'll start it tonight or tomorrow. I will add those who I already have added.

If you'd like, PM me your FB link and I can try to add you from there. Or, just PM your interest and I will PM you the link back. Which ever works best.

lovemylittlemiss June 1st, 2014 09:23 AM

I messaged you my Facebook name :) I'll work on my "troll pic" tomorrow...dd1 will be going to bed in an hour so I won't have time to get it done tonight.

Panda June 1st, 2014 12:05 PM

I sent you a message :)