We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Last Activity: February 7th, 2009 04:21 PM
Kim, 22; Josh, 22.
tentatively due Nov. 5
1. First prenatal appt. March 19th @ 4
2. Ultrasound #1: April 2nd, 8:50am - HEARTBEAT!! measuring 9 weeks exactly
3. May 21, 8:30am appointment - Heard the heartbeat! Perfect 155 bpm
4. Gender scan! June 11, 8:00am - IT'S A GIRL!!!
[insert bunches of blah appointments here!]
5. 40w, 1d prenatal - 3cm, 100% effaced, engaged & not feeling my contractions.
----->being induced 11/13 if she doesn't come on her own =\
<div align="center">Contractions started becoming intense the night I last updated.
Between my computer not working, and JM freezing every time I try to get on, I haven't been able to update.
After 36 hours of labor, I gave birth to our precious baby girl.
Friday, November 7th, 2008 at 10:59PM
Peyton Mae graced us with her presence.
8lbs 6.4oz, 21in & BEAUTIFUL.