JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Mental Health (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f69-mental-health/)
-   -   Do You Ever? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f69-mental-health/2676840-do-you-ever.html)

MommytoZoeAlyssa September 5th, 2013 06:45 AM

Do You Ever?

Do you ever just break down and cry at random? Last night after I got Zoe to sleep I was laying in bed and just burst into tears thinking of just anything and everything my failed marriage, this pregnancy this babys father just every mistake I have ever made and I just prayed and prayed and finally cried my self to sleep. This morning after I got to work I was sitting at my desk and just burst into tears I tried to give myself a pep talk cuz I didnt want everyone worrying and asking what was wrong. I have a lot on my mind and I swear every day is a battle to stay strong and not just break down and give up. This baby's father is back with his ex wife which is fine I dont want to be with him i dont want him to even be involved because he is on drugs but the fact that she told me I was a fool and sent me so many messages about him being messed up and how she was afraid of him and then a few weeks later she post pics of them on facebook saying me and my husband with a big heart and sends me a message saying the want to help raise this baby yet when i was with him she told me I would never be allowed around her kids. Im sorry for rambling I just want to know what you guys do if you have a breakdown or meltdown esp in public and you start crying how do you get yourself to stop thinking negative and just get back on track?

..Michelle.. September 6th, 2013 12:21 AM

Re: Do You Ever?

:dothug: :dothug: I'm so sorry you're having a rough time. Ramble all you want, sounds like you need a good venting girl!
I do bust out crying. Sometimes even the littlest dumbest thing will make me cry. Then I feel stupid for crying and it makes me feel even more ashamed. So you're definitely not alone.
I won't really comment on your former relationship....the wife sounds messed up and sounds like she's messing with your emotions just to get a rise out of you.
:cry: I'll cry with you! It's ok!

steampunkgoddess September 6th, 2013 07:01 AM

I used to a lot. I have gotten better about not doing it randomly but I still can get set off at any time due to almost nothing.

pattyandthemoos September 6th, 2013 08:07 AM

I sometimes feel like the cryingest person on the planet. I cry a lot and often for no real reason, or something little. I have gone through phases in my life where I have been very emotional and phases where I'm not. Right now I am on an emotional phase. I usually don't cry in public but it has happened. I usually try to slip away if I feel like I am going to lose it.