JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Mommies With an Eating Disorder (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f201-mommies-eating-disorder/)
-   -   How was everyone's day? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f201-mommies-eating-disorder/2457148-how-everyones-day.html)

Miguels mommy December 2nd, 2011 08:16 PM

How was everyone's day?

I'm finally tired after about 2 months of sleeping 4 hours or less unless I took a sleeping pill. So I'm hoping I sleep tonight. My puppy got spayed and it's 6 days until I see my DH, DS, and puppy. I've been away from them since October 18th. Today I around with my sister to see Santa, shop, and wait to see if she won a raffle.

Irish_Wristwatch December 3rd, 2011 02:22 PM

Re: How was everyone's day?

today sucked, royally! Id go into it more if this werent a public forum, not ED related just not something i want to air publicly

Miguels mommy December 3rd, 2011 05:19 PM

There is a private room for the ED mom's but I don' know if anyone uses it. If you want we can both get the passwords and want.

Irish_Wristwatch December 3rd, 2011 06:05 PM

i saw that, I dont know if i have enough posts here to get in, do you need 100 on this board or just 100 in general

alethia December 5th, 2011 01:30 PM

today has been rough - i'm exhausted!

Yes - in this group there is a private room ... i think i was the last to post in there a few months ago .. non of the past active members who used it are really on the board - or active any longer. If you want the password just pm me :)

i'm not going to in-force the however many posts with this current group b/c you ladies are the most active we've had in awhile

Irish_Wristwatch December 5th, 2011 04:42 PM

ok cool :)

Yesterday was a really rough day, but today has been a lot better. A friend of mine came over with her son (hes 2 months younger than Ross) and they played while we talked, it was nice to see them

and i made an appointment with my doctor, im hoping she can refer me to some sort of treatment, and im actually really excited about it, my appointment isnt until Jan 5th so hopefully i dont back out before then

alethia December 6th, 2011 06:13 AM

So glad yesterday was better for you! and Yeay for your appointment! I really hope she can refer you too!!! i know it can be hard not to be overwhelmed by anxiety about thinking about going to some type of treatment or program - but it can be a great experience too.

I'm exhausted today ... :( i keep waking up from axiety at around 3 am and can't get back to sleep

Irish_Wristwatch December 6th, 2011 07:44 AM

Thanks, just thinking about it makes me sooo anxious, but i know its what i need to do, I want to get healthy and stay that way

insomnia sucks! I always get insomnia when im pregnant, it is the worst :(

Miguels mommy December 6th, 2011 03:37 PM

DH just got into town yesterday. He's mad, not at me, just in general at how crappy I'm doing (eating and infected back). I warned him but he was still surprised. He is making sure I am taking my medication (anti-anxiety, and mood stability) offering me several different low calorie options through out the day. He has brought several things into the house that I would most likely eat/drink and cooking low things. Other then that he is leaving me alone about eating and cleaning my back as best as possible. He does want me to go to the doctor as soon as I get home.