JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   The Mommy Lounge (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f28-mommy-lounge/)
-   -   Do we have any TV addicts in here? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f28-mommy-lounge/130916-do-we-have-any-tv-addicts-here.html)

Sassy5d January 10th, 2006 11:25 AM

What shows do you like to watch?

I am SOO addicted to HOUSE.. Although I wonder where they are going to go with making him into a druggy.. IMO, it started out as he's super smart and is addicted to painpills, then it was painpills and drinking, now its painpills, drinking and snorting pills for energy... If this was the REAL world, he wouldn't even have a license to practice..LOL

I tried to get into soaps but they really arn't my thing.. They are too obvious for my tastes... And the fact that I could watch a few episodes, miss it for over a year, tune in and STILL know what is going on is what really loses me...lol

I like watching those adult cartoons, like the adult swim cartoons and southpark(can't you tell?)

~Cupcake~ January 10th, 2006 01:44 PM

I am a prime time junkie! I have a show for everyday from M-F and Sunday :blush: I love Lost, The OC, Desperate Housewives, All the CSI, Supernatural, Ghost Whisperer and more... so yeah I am a little* addicted LOL I could never get into House although a lot of people like that show, I think I would have to go back and watch it from episode 1, that is how I got into Desperate Housewives LOL

Thank goodness for my PVR so I can record everything!

TeresaSuperMama January 10th, 2006 02:18 PM

I'll watch most of the crime shows Law & Order, CSI, NCIS. Without a Trace is my favorite TV show at the moment. I like the Dead Zone and some other USA shows and that's about it.

Teresa

Sassy5d January 10th, 2006 02:30 PM

Desperate housewives lost me when I started following it and then I had to wait an entire week to watch it and they either changed the time or showed a re-run.. I'm like FORGET YOU...lol it is a good show though..

I forgot I love L&O SVU... Awesome show, except I'm having a hard time forgetting that the cop was on OZ... Anyone used to watch OZ on HBO? lol :P

Becky

mrobinson January 10th, 2006 02:58 PM

I tape Oprah and Dr. Phil every day.. I love Medium, Everyone hates Chris, and Ghost Whisperer... umm, I love SVU too! I should start taping more so I always catch them.

MinnesotaMommy January 11th, 2006 08:30 PM

Days of our Lives and Passions. The O.C. and E.R. I don't miss!! And now the new Bach.

Heavenly January 12th, 2006 08:57 PM

Greys Anatomy
Related
Cold case (always makes me cry !)

LuvinmyNavyFam January 15th, 2006 11:40 AM

Im a Prime Time Junkie too.

We have DVR and I don't ever miss a show of ER, LAW & Order(all of them), CSI, Extreme HomeMakeover, Desperate Housewives

Amanda C January 15th, 2006 12:09 PM

I love Gray's Anatomy, all the CSI's, ER and Without a trace... hehe! Luckily I have TIVO so when I'm busy I just watch my shows later.

EmilysMommy04 January 15th, 2006 08:37 PM

Grays anatomy , desperate house wifes, csi,law and order, and everybody loves raymond.

MnKelly77 January 15th, 2006 08:49 PM

Well Girls.. GET ON OVER TO THE ENTERTAINMENT BOARD!!! :) We've been missing you!

I'll make it easy for you Heres the link :)

http://www.justmommies.com/boards/in...p?showforum=17

*~Kellie~* January 16th, 2006 05:45 PM

I'm addicted to the OC! But i'm starting to get angry. They have advertised the OC's return in magazines and on the t.v but havent SAID one date it will be back on. All the aussie OC fans have been waiting since MID LAST YEAR for the return and they are delaying it... telling you about the crap other shows who are in the midst of returning... but really i dont care about them... I want the OC back

Sassy5d January 17th, 2006 05:15 PM

Aww someone is trying to steal my Mommy Lounge Mommies!!! :lol: