JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   The Mommy Lounge (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f28-mommy-lounge/)
-   -   girlie girl or tomboy? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f28-mommy-lounge/13527-girlie-girl-tomboy.html)

TylerJ1029 February 2nd, 2005 04:58 PM

Which one are you?

TylerJ1029 February 2nd, 2005 04:59 PM

I'm more of a tomboy but I def. like to look pretty and get dressed up and do girlie stuff.

1Bow&2Bowties Mama February 2nd, 2005 05:56 PM

Im more of a girlie girl but i dont like to wear dresses they are uncomfortable to me. Actually i havent wore a dress in 7yrs and that was my wedding dress.

Selestial February 2nd, 2005 06:59 PM

LOL I'm just an extremist, I guess. I LOVE getting really dressed up (like formal wear), but I hate regular dresses and dress pants. Normal attire for me is jeans and a t-shirt.

christianmommato3 February 2nd, 2005 07:20 PM

I am neither..

GraceC2 February 2nd, 2005 08:27 PM

Girly-girl :P

tamw402004 February 3rd, 2005 04:36 AM

Both.....more girlie girl! :D

I was so tomboy as a kid. I have 3 brothers. No sisters! :rolleyes:

EmilysMommy04 February 3rd, 2005 05:22 AM

I am the biggest Girlie girl you will ever meet. I wear dresses, cute things ect. cute things that cover everything ,I should say. Almost everything in my closet is Pink. hehehe my poor hubby is surrounded by everything Pink and Fluffy lol. my toes and finger nails are pink and sparklie. lol my older sister tells me Im a big girlie girl. she is not a girlie girl she told me on the phone that she actually bought flowered sheets I said are you sick lol. She hates Pink and loves Blue lol. We are the odd couple lol (sister Wise)

holly76 February 3rd, 2005 09:06 AM

I hate being a girly girl! If I could I'd wear my husband's pajama pants every single day! And a T-shirt of course.

Rylee'sMommy03 February 4th, 2005 09:12 AM

:smile: I think that I am a little of both. :smile:

dingledine February 4th, 2005 10:13 AM

Tomboy, although I started liking pink about a year ago!

CocoHunny February 4th, 2005 10:26 AM

i'm a girlie-girl

kjomomma February 4th, 2005 12:56 PM

i am a tom boy...and i have 3 girls...the poor kids are screwed with me as a mom :D

pattyandthemoos February 4th, 2005 05:20 PM

Definitely a tomboy but I do like to wear dresses now and then.

Maddies_Mommy22 February 4th, 2005 05:25 PM

I'm definitley the girlie girl. I love dressing up, dress pants, dresses, dress suits, platform shoes, stilettos... as a matter of fact, everyone at work makes fun of me because i'm 31 weeks pregnant and still wearing my heels. lol I'm so much more comfortable dressed up than I am wearing jeans. I even have a personal rule to myself that I won't wear a t-shirt (actual TSHIRT.. not baby-t) in public. No tennis shoes in public unless I'm going to the gym or walking at the lake.

Just my personality, I have no problem with either. I played sports in school, I used to cheer, but I've also played softball and volleyball. I just like to dress up when I'm not doing athletics. That's all.

jenn_in_alaska February 6th, 2005 07:47 PM

I used to a be a big tomboy. But then I joined the Army and had to act tough look tough type thing all the time. It turned me into more of a girl at home. I guess to combat the extreme tomboyishness at work. It's still no makeup and a bun at work, but now when Im in civilian clothes I take a little more effort with my looks. Even if it just means black pants instead of jeans. Or a fitted sweater instead of a nike sweatshirt.