JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   The Mommy Lounge (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f28-mommy-lounge/)
-   -   Marriage life (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f28-mommy-lounge/13777-marriage-life.html)

CocoHunny February 4th, 2005 10:22 AM

have you ever think about how different your life will be if you didn't have kids or gotten married?......i do sometimes and i miss my single life all the time...especially when my husband does something that pisses me off

tamw402004 February 4th, 2005 10:30 AM

Not with my hubby John......I couldn`t imagine my life with out him as my hubby! He treats me better then any other man I have had in my life. { my Dad & my Ex}

Now if this was ask of me when I was married to my kids Dad. I was very unhappy with him. Couldn`t wait to get out of that marraige! Peace came over me the day I finally left him! I was married to him for 23 long years! <_< Glad that is over with! :D

So thankful for my wonderful kids though! They are my heart! :wub:

christianmommato3 February 4th, 2005 10:32 AM

sometimes, but I can't imagine what my life would be like without them..

no regrets at all, this was my purpose in life

CocoHunny February 4th, 2005 10:36 AM

well most of the times i think it's because i got married at 20 and i've been home ever since...i'm in a strange city and i know nobody so i do get lonely at times

And i love my husband so much he's a great guy just a little bit lazy and i adore my son

jen1978 February 4th, 2005 10:37 AM

I do on occasion. When the kids and d/h are being brats. <_<

brybaby2 February 4th, 2005 10:37 AM

Yes, I sure do...a lot more when he pisses me off too! But then I realize I wouldn't have what I have now if I didn't have him to be my life partner. WE've worked really hard for what we've got & it's been the hardest thing I've ever had to do, but I think it's worth it.

Christie1234 February 4th, 2005 10:42 AM

I had my son at age 19- so I have wished that I had waited so that I could travel more. This is really it though- I really wanted to travel Europe before I got hitched and while I was still young. I still might go with dh one non-pregnant day for a couple weeks if I can ever convince the grandparents to watch them that long!

TylerJ1029 February 4th, 2005 10:48 AM

I think about it when I'm down and out. Sometimes I wish I could just go out and not have to find Ty's shoes and sippy cup and coat and.....well you know. But I wouldnt give it up for anything in the world.

Selestial February 4th, 2005 12:32 PM

I will say that I don't regret it, but do I wonder sometimes, sure.

Shan February 4th, 2005 02:29 PM

Not really. When I do get to wondering I know I'm in need for a night out! I'm lucky since my family are close and my mom lives 5 minutes away, so she will usually watch him overnight and I'll either meet friends for happy hour or DH and I will go out by ourselves. It REALLY helps to get away and recharge your batteries!