JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   The Mommy Lounge (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f28-mommy-lounge/)
-   -   Does Anyone At Your House Do This? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f28-mommy-lounge/141708-does-anyone-your-house-do.html)

angiemoffett January 27th, 2006 05:53 PM

Does anyone at your house leave the door open while they are going to the bathroom?

Does it annoy you??

:P

~Trina~ January 27th, 2006 06:35 PM

Angie..I bumped a poll for you LOL

Cyndee January 27th, 2006 10:04 PM

Oh my gosh my hubby does... He can leave the door open for me to see, but he can't go to the bathroom with me standing in the same room

~Trina~ January 28th, 2006 02:22 PM

Now that is just hilarious!!

MommieinNC February 2nd, 2006 12:29 AM

I have learned to pee with the door open! It has taken me 15+ years, but by george I can finally do it! I am sooooooooooo proud of myself over this to... (pathetic ain't it)?

~Trina~ February 6th, 2006 10:35 PM

LOL!!!!

angiemoffett February 10th, 2006 12:47 PM

I do if I'm home by myself with the girls. But if Bill's home, I don't because I don't have to.

DynamiteLotus February 15th, 2006 02:44 PM

Quote:

Does anyone at your house leave the door open while they are going to the bathroom?

Does it annoy you??

:P[/b]
Hahaha! We all do this...I'm probably the worst, if not Bekah.

momtobrandon March 4th, 2006 07:21 PM

we all do this too but am trying to get 10 year old to close door and for them to go by themselves

jen1978 March 4th, 2006 07:24 PM

We do if were just peeing LOL!!! The kids barge in on us constantly so We might as well leave it open!!!

faithbaby March 5th, 2006 07:57 AM

Nope we don't.....but Ethan is only 3 months....things could change!? :blink:

dawnk777 April 10th, 2006 04:41 PM

Okay, everyone in my house goes to the bathroom all by themselves, except me! LOL! Everyone thinks they can just walk in and talk to me, when it's my turn, especially if I have been gone all day!

People get kicked out, if it's that time of the month, though.

I should really close the door all the way, though, if I am alone, because otherwise the dog comes in and she doesn't close that door afterwards! LOL! Or sometimes, if she's right with me, I just have her come in and then I close the door.

Anne07Nov05 April 17th, 2006 02:26 AM

Quote:

I have learned to pee with the door open! It has taken me 15+ years, but by george I can finally do it! I am sooooooooooo proud of myself over this to... (pathetic ain't it)?[/b]
Not pathetic at all! I still can't do it! LOL

imsowitty April 18th, 2006 05:01 AM

My DW And I do all the time, Unless it's #2 of course then it's like were secret agents. I turn on Music just in case she hears and she always has a shower just in case it's stinky. Hmmmm Maybe that was alittle Too much Info....

texasmomof2 April 18th, 2006 01:02 PM

Only DH. Everyone else closes the door!

surobbins April 18th, 2006 02:06 PM

We'll usually close it part way at least, but that doesn't stop anyone from barging in whenever they like, lol. But it's an improvement on the house I grew up in, which didn't have any doors on the bathroom, lol.

irishxrose April 21st, 2006 03:41 PM

Nope, we're pretty secretive. But I do leave the door open when I'm home alone because I see no point in shutting the door. :lol:

Twinkle April 22nd, 2006 10:52 AM

I do if I'm just going to be peeing, seeing as how my dd will come in anyways, I see no point in closing the door.

.Brandi. April 22nd, 2006 11:27 AM

Since it's just my husband, me and the baby. We do use the bathroom with the door open. I leave it open to hear the baby. I only leave it open to pee. Otherwise, I either take the baby with me or put him in his bouncy seat and sit it outside the bathroom door.