JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   The Mommy Lounge (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f28-mommy-lounge/)
-   -   Least favorite household chore (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f28-mommy-lounge/146018-least-favorite-household-chore.html)

~Trina~ February 3rd, 2006 11:51 PM

What is your least favorite household chore???

I hate dishes and laundry equally and the most!

michelemybelle February 4th, 2006 12:16 AM

all of them LOL

Lisadear February 4th, 2006 03:55 AM

I hate clearing the dish drainboard and also removing clothes from the dryer, folding and putting them away ...

and is shutting up my mother from annoying my children considered a chore??? cause it seems like a very tedious one! hard part is ... she just doesn't shut up! lol

xxx Lisa xxx

JuneBug2006 February 4th, 2006 07:33 PM

I hate dishes

MinnesotaMommy February 5th, 2006 10:23 AM

I'd either say laundry or dishes.

angiemoffett February 6th, 2006 02:16 PM

Either cleaning out the fridge, or washing dishes.

Oh and I hate washing the dishes that come from cleaning the fridge! :lol:

~Trina~ February 6th, 2006 10:50 PM

ewww yeah Angie .... gross

alexasmum February 9th, 2006 08:45 AM

we have no carpet in our house so washing the floors daily gets quite annoying after some time i hate washing them !!!!

~Katie~ February 10th, 2006 11:39 AM

I would have to say laundry. My washer and dryer are in the basement so I have to go down there to do it and then I have to take all the clothes upstairs to put them away. Too many steps and I just hate sorting and putting them away.

mandyalsomommy February 12th, 2006 08:26 AM

I HATE hate hate hate laundry LOL!!! Kyle wll come to me and say " I only have one clean shirt for work" and I usually say "hmm, better do some laundry then" I have to go up and down the stairs, but the kicker is that it is NEVER done, laundry is ALWAYS getting made. especally w/ Jackson hehe :P

Rachel February 12th, 2006 10:04 PM

I don't mind putting the clothes in the wash, I don't even mind transferring them to the dryer, but oh, how I hate folding them and putting them away. I also detest cleaning the "boy" bathroom. It's really gross!

dkmommy February 14th, 2006 06:26 PM

Quote:

all of them LOL[/b]
LOL - that is what i was going to say!

DynamiteLotus February 15th, 2006 02:42 PM

Quote:

What is your least favorite household chore???[/b]
Laundry! :angry2:

kw_5kids February 22nd, 2006 02:28 PM

Laundry, dishes, cleaning fridge heck even cleaning the bathroom & toilet arn't so bad It's the dreaded litter box that I HATE

Thanks for the reminder...have to go reboot my laundry LOL ;)

Leslie=) February 23rd, 2006 01:40 PM

Ugh, I pretty much hate all household chores... But, my least favorites are cleaning the floor (vacuuming, sweeping, mopping), and cleaning the bathroom.

**Mary** February 28th, 2006 08:01 AM

I would have to say scrubbing the floors we don't have carpet either in the living room........and Loading the dishwasher cause it hurts my back.

Saigon March 8th, 2006 12:24 PM

I will come over and do all of your dishes and laundry if you come clean my cat's littler box out for me!

I have 3 cats and our "temporary guest" that has been here 2 months also has a kitten that she hasnt littler box trained! AND EXPECTS ME to train it!

purpledragon883 March 9th, 2006 02:29 PM

dishes

Chunky Monkey March 9th, 2006 09:05 PM

DISHES! Also, folding and putting away the laundry. I don't mind washing and drying.

greenjeans March 10th, 2006 03:50 PM

folding laundry. I'll do anything laundry related without a fuss but I dread folding. Especially bedding and whites (read: socks and underwear) Ugh, I have a load of whites waiting to get folded as we speak.