JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   The Mommy Lounge (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f28-mommy-lounge/)
-   -   Come On Ladies!! Summer Update!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f28-mommy-lounge/260581-come-ladies-summer-update.html)

Nina July 25th, 2006 08:33 AM

<span style="font-family:Times New Roman">
Just wondering how everyone\'s Summer is going?!

Have you gone anywhere special?

Are the kids away at camp?

Are you ready for it to all be over yet?! :lol:

xxx
</span>

FamilyShorty July 25th, 2006 10:53 AM

It's going fine. Nothing big planned in the near future which I like. We went to a four day family reunion a couple weekends ago and it was really hard on us. It messed up our schedule and we all got sick. Ally is doing pretty well now but I feel like my head is in a cloud right now. Ugh... why do people get sick in the summer??! I'm not looking forward to it being over because that means the weather will turn colder and I don't want DH to have to go back to balancing two jobs (one being a teacher so he is off right now).

Nina July 25th, 2006 10:56 AM

Quote:

It's going fine. Nothing big planned in the near future which I like. We went to a four day family reunion a couple weekends ago and it was really hard on us. It messed up our schedule and we all got sick. Ally is doing pretty well now but I feel like my head is in a cloud right now. Ugh... why do people get sick in the summer??! I'm not looking forward to it being over because that means the weather will turn colder and I don't want DH to have to go back to balancing two jobs (one being a teacher so he is off right now).[/b]
I'm sorry you guys got sick. That's not good.

Our SUmmer is going pretty good. We've been either at the pool, lake, my sister's house or just hanging out at home. It's been very relaxing. I'm ready for Autumn though, the heat is getting to me.

xxx

thekepp July 25th, 2006 12:51 PM

Summer is going by way to fast! We didn't vacation this year because of the baby but we're still enjoying it! It's been very hot and humid though this summer!

Sassy5d July 27th, 2006 08:11 AM

I can't wait for school to start back up.. The big reason is my dd will get more attention then. I feel awful as to how things have been working out with the new baby.. She's been an only child for so long she's really taken a hit with her brother...
Just the other day she was saying how things were so much better before he was born.. i bet! Things were easier that's for sure!

She'll get to play with kids her own age and interact and I really like that... We do that alot here but it must be boring to play with a baby all day long!

Becky

suthernWVswthrt July 28th, 2006 12:06 PM

We traveled a lot this summer. We spent two weeks all along the east coast but mostly in Virginia to visit family. We spent a week in Oklahoma and then headed to the west coast and spent some time in Seattle. it was a lot of fun but I'm so glad to be home. Now Sydney can get back to her regular schedule.

Renee360 July 29th, 2006 01:16 AM

Just wondering how everyone's Summer is going?! I'm having a great summer so far.

Have you gone anywhere special? In June we went over to Redmond, Oregon and celebrated Father's Day there for a week, and then Bemjamin and me flew up to WA to visit with family and friends for 10 days. We are going back on the 21st of Aug to Sept 3. We also have small 1 or 2 day trips planned here and there.

Are the kids away at camp? Not old enough

Are you ready for it to all be over yet?! No Way!! :)

Cenlamom July 30th, 2006 09:36 PM

i have to agree summer is going by way to fast we haven't done anything too special this summer except for moveing from one house to another