JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   The Mommy Lounge (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f28-mommy-lounge/)
-   -   Famous divorces,why do love hearing them?? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f28-mommy-lounge/391745-famous-divorces-why-do-love-hearing-them.html)

mamacass December 7th, 2006 12:09 AM

Girls i kept thinkin why we enjoy finding out celebrity couple getting divorced.Is it becoz we enjoy them tasting the agony of splitting up like the rest of us people? here are some of music world's Nastiest Divorces i got.

Sassy5d December 7th, 2006 06:59 AM

I think because it's a big ole joke...

How can you be married for 55 hours? hello!!

They are rich, gorgeous and obviously very very stupid.

BensMom December 7th, 2006 08:02 AM

I don't enjoy hearing about divorce at all. I was raised to believe that divorce is either a sin, or the result of a sin on the part of one of the spouses. -_- It's a terrible thing that destroys lives. :cry: It's worse that for some people, it's put on public display like a circus rather than a personal event within the family relationship. I do my best to ignore stories like that so that I won't feed the fire. I'm so thankful that there is no divorce in my or dh's families. :wub:

mamacass December 7th, 2006 10:20 PM

Quote:

I don't enjoy hearing about divorce at all. I was raised to believe that divorce is either a sin, or the result of a sin on the part of one of the spouses. -_- It's a terrible thing that destroys lives. :cry: It's worse that for some people, it's put on public display like a circus rather than a personal event within the family relationship. I do my best to ignore stories like that so that I won't feed the fire. I'm so thankful that there is no divorce in my or dh's families. :wub:[/b]
Yea but there are people who sees this as entertainment...

BensMom December 8th, 2006 11:22 AM

Quote:

Quote:

I don't enjoy hearing about divorce at all. I was raised to believe that divorce is either a sin, or the result of a sin on the part of one of the spouses. -_- It's a terrible thing that destroys lives. :cry: It's worse that for some people, it's put on public display like a circus rather than a personal event within the family relationship. I do my best to ignore stories like that so that I won't feed the fire. I'm so thankful that there is no divorce in my or dh's families. :wub:[/b]
Yea but there are people who sees this as entertainment...
[/b]
Yes, there are. You're right. I feel so sorry for those people. :( I wish they could see all the good out there that is so much more entertaining and long lasting. :wub:

Anyway, it's nice to see you here. I know you don't post very often, but we'd like to get to know you better. All I really know is that you're 18 and have a 12 year old daughter who likes to text message. I'm Chrystal (31), Ben is my first. :wub: Dh is 33. We've been married 4 years. I'm from Austin.

bebe-v-j December 19th, 2006 06:08 AM

Although I feel sorry for these couples, I think the reason we always are interested in their divorces is because it means we were right! How many times when a Celebrity couple get's married do you think "I wonder how long that will last?" it's not right that we should even think that but it's the sad reality of the music & movie business. If you think about it though it makes sense - movie actors are doing love scenes with other people & as much as you can say that it doesn't affect your marriage it would to a degree. With music artists it's not as bad but they are doing shows & rubbing up on other people ... There is a lot of immorality going on behind the scenes so it makes the chance of your marriage surviving that much harder. It's sad but true.