JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   The Mommy Lounge (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f28-mommy-lounge/)
-   -   Where (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f28-mommy-lounge/936672-where.html)

miss k February 18th, 2008 01:31 PM

1. Where do you buy your clothes? The kids clothes? I get mine in various stores in the mall. I get the kids at Walmart usually.

2. Where do you buy your shoes? The kids shoes? I get mine and Kodys at the mall. I still get Coreys at Walmart till he is a little older. Then I will pay more for shoes for him.

3. Where is your favorite ice cream shop? We have several. We like Dairy Queen, Brighton Ice Cream, and Toms Ice Cream Bowl.

4. Where do you get your prescriptions filled? Shrivers Pharmacy.

5. Name the parks you take the kids to- Kidsville, Chaps Run, McCuttys, Putnam HJill Park.

6. Where do you go swimming? Dillon State Park usually.

7. Where do you grocery shop? I like variety. Walmart, Pick-n-save, Aldi's, Sav-a-lot.

Lisadear February 18th, 2008 02:16 PM

well we'd obviously have different places than what most of you would know so I dunno if it makes any sense listing them ... if however, you do want me to list them just let me know and I'll do it k?

xxx Lisa xxx

echozoe February 18th, 2008 06:11 PM

1. Where do you buy your clothes? The kids clothes? we are all about old navy

2. Where do you buy your shoes? The kids shoes? i don't really buy shoes for me. for the DH it is nike outlet and for the boys it is usually target or payless

3. Where is your favorite ice cream shop? we rarely go but when we do it is baskin robbins

4. Where do you get your prescriptions filled? walgreen's

5. Name the parks you take the kids to- foxglenn, buffalo

6. Where do you go swimming? the lake or the athletic club

7. Where do you grocery shop? fry's

AmandaLynn3526 February 18th, 2008 07:20 PM

1. Where do you buy your clothes? The kids clothes? I usually get the kids clothes from Walmart and Target, and mine from Walmart or Kohl's

2. Where do you buy your shoes? The kids shoes? I buy the kids shoes from Walmart or Payless and I get mine from Walmart or Target

3. Where is your favorite ice cream shop? Dairy Queen

4. Where do you get your prescriptions filled? Walgreen's

5. Name the parks you take the kids to- Lake David, Park Pals, Paradise Park, Mascotte Civic Center park

6. Where do you go swimming? My mom's house

7. Where do you grocery shop? Publix or Walmart

LavenderGoddessV March 3rd, 2008 07:26 PM

1. Where do you buy your clothes? The kids clothes? I go to Burlington for my clothing (all the name brands for low prices) and I usually go to Children’s Place, Babiesrus and Walmart for Isaac’s clothing.

2. Where do you buy your shoes? The kids shoes? Isaac goes to Kids Footlocker for his shoes; his tiny foot is already wearing nike.

3. Where is your favorite ice cream shop? Hmm…Diary Queen.

4. Where do you get your prescriptions filled? CVS.

5. Name the parks you take the kids to- N/A Isaac wont be going until spring.

6. Where do you go swimming? Ocean City.

7. Where do you grocery shop? Shoppers, Giants and Foodking.