JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   The Mommy Lounge (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f28-mommy-lounge/)
-   -   Should it matter??? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f28-mommy-lounge/940091-should-matter.html)

brianasmommy February 20th, 2008 07:13 PM

I first met my hubby in May 2003, soon after he professed his love for me. Not long after we were together I went to get a roll of film develped, he had mentined that the moon was blood red the night before and that he had taken pictures. Funny how when I got the pics back there wasnt any pictures of the moon but there was numerous shots with 2 girls, naked. He told me that his friend, himself and these 2 girls went up on the roof to get a better view of the moon and that his friend had taken the pictures, he said why does he need hamburger when he has got steak. Some time later while I was pregnant, the subject came up, dont remeber how exactly but he let it slip that he had taken the pictures. This has bothered me for sometime now, but I didnt say anything. I dont see how two men can be on a roof with 2 naked girls and not do anything sexual. Anyways, he called me and ask me to find out about the lunar eclipse tonight. I went to the nasa site and didnt realize that the moon turns red during a total eclipse. I called him back wanting to poke a little "fun" at him. I said, yeah i remember the eclipse we had back in 2003, you know on the roof. his immediate response was "well we werent married back then" and I said "oh, so you did do something" and he said" no, i didnt, why would you think that" and he seemed upset that even brought it up>I said "but you took the pictures of 2 naked barely legal girls, i might add" and he said "no, i didnt"......a lie I do understand we werent married back then and had only been together for a short time, but to lie to me makes me feel like our life was built on lies, it started with lies and now he is still lying to me. I really do want to know if he did do something that night, I believe he did because his aunt was really pissed of at him that night because the same 2 girls were in his room with him, chilling.........

lauradeeann February 21st, 2008 07:53 PM

you 2 were together at the time though right? if he was with you he shouldnt be doing anything like that. it doesnt matter if you were not married at the time because you were together i dont know i would be mad if that happened to me

Airen February 21st, 2008 08:15 PM

Well unless he admits to it, you really dont know. So if yall have trust, just close the book and say he didnt do anything. And move on from it ya know? But if you find out he did indeed do something and yall were together at the time then i would be pissed as hell. Not only that he technically *cheated*, but that he lied. And even if they didnt do anything he (being WITH someone else) should have excused himself from the situation instead of partaking.

Just my opnion though.

Dan's wife February 21st, 2008 10:19 PM

Quote:

Well unless he admits to it, you really dont know. So if yall have trust, just close the book and say he didnt do anything. And move on from it ya know? But if you find out he did indeed do something and yall were together at the time then i would be pissed as hell. Not only that he technically *cheated*, but that he lied. And even if they didnt do anything he (being WITH someone else) should have excused himself from the situation instead of partaking.

Just my opnion though.[/b]
I agree.

arwen2117 February 24th, 2008 02:59 PM

If it still bothers you, you should tell him that instead of bringing it up at random. Bringing it up years later might be what is bothering him. If you trust him otherwise and he has not given you reason to suspect that he is being unfaithful, I would let it go. We all do stupid things.