JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Mommy Weightloss and Fitness (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f31-mommy-weightloss-and-fitness/)
-   -   September Roll Call! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f31-mommy-weightloss-and-fitness/2571125-september-roll-call.html)

nurselochia September 9th, 2012 07:03 AM

September Roll Call!

Who's here?

Goals this month?

Any races/challenges this month you're training for?

jhmomofmany September 9th, 2012 10:09 AM

Re: September Roll Call!

Who's here? me, Jennifer :)

Goals this month? to figure out an exercise routine that will meet my scheduling needs.

Any races/challenges this month you're training for? No. :(

babyloves2dance September 9th, 2012 10:30 AM

Who's here? Kelsey

Goals this month? I fell off the bandwagon the last week and a half or so, so my goal is to just get back to where I was.

Any races/challenges this month you're training for? Nope.

2Corinthians10:4 September 9th, 2012 12:08 PM

Who's here? Me (Meagan)!

Goals this month? Just to get back into a solid routine with both our diets and exercise.

Any races/challenges this month you're training for? I am going to start my training for the Color Run here in November.

melissalaw September 10th, 2012 08:34 AM

Who's here? Melissa

Goals this month? Just to try to continue to work out and tone up after my pregnancy

Any races/challenges this month you're training for? Not right now. Too tired to try to train for anything. Maybe when Jacob starts sleeping through the night I can train for another 1/2 marathon.

Just_Marie September 16th, 2012 12:45 AM

I'm here
I'm hoping that once my regular sitter starts this week, that I will be able to schedule an hour each morning to either work out in my basement or hit the gym or a class, or even a water aero class. She starts in two days!!!

Evenblindly September 16th, 2012 01:57 PM

Who's here? jessica

Goals this month? Last month was a break month for me. I still made good choices but I needed to "re center" myself, I was so overwhelmed! By the end of this month I would like to be in a new routine that will work for me, I would like it to be running but getting a teadmill is out of the question right now, and my neighborhood is not the best... so Im nervous there. Im doing 2 shakes a day in the meantime and Id like to be in a jean size 6.

Any races/challenges this month you're training for? At the end of my 90 day challenge Id like to be a size 6 and gaining muscle tone so thats what this month is about... getting into that groove.

Buggymom September 16th, 2012 04:01 PM

Who's here? me, Trisha:)

Goals this month? I need to change up my eating. I'm getting the exercise in which is good. I can't seem to stay away from Oreo's, yikes. I'd like to drop a few pounds.

Any races/challenges this month you're training for? nope

nurselochia September 28th, 2012 11:01 AM

bumping up since I know we have a few new faces :)