JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Mommy Weightloss and Fitness (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f31-mommy-weightloss-and-fitness/)
-   -   When do you workout? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f31-mommy-weightloss-and-fitness/2644723-when-do-you-workout.html)

Amy B. April 20th, 2013 08:35 PM

When do you workout?

This is a three part question.

When do you workout (time of day)?

Do you work outside the home, at home, SAHM, etc? What do you do?

I am currently on maternity leave, but I teach HS English. I also have a part-time writing/editing gig.

I used to workout before work (4-4:30am starting time). When I'm on leave and during the summer, I workout usually in the afternoon. That's when the baby tends to nap, so...

2pinks&ablue April 20th, 2013 09:27 PM

Re: When do you workout?

When do you workout (time of day)? It's really all over the place. Sometimes it's in the mornings, sometimes the afternoons, but most often either in small spurts throughout the day or in the evening.

Do you work outside the home, at home, SAHM, etc? What do you do? I'm self-employed, I'm in my office 2-3 days/week, and work from home at least a couple of other days.

Buggymom April 21st, 2013 07:36 AM

When do you workout (time of day)? When it's convenient. Right now I'll walk/run in the mornings.

Do you work outside the home, at home, SAHM, etc? What do you do? I'm a SAHM.

Jessimaaka April 21st, 2013 08:32 AM

When do you workout (time of day)? Right now, during DS's morning nap and/or after he goes down for the night. I am on mat leave (in Canada we get up to a year), so this will change when I return to work in Aug/Sept

Do you work outside the home, at home, SAHM, etc? What do you do? I work outside the home. I am a senior financial analyst at a multinational insurance company.

jhmomofmany April 21st, 2013 09:59 AM

I usually workout in the afternoon or early evening. I'm a SAHM.

babyloves2dance April 21st, 2013 01:22 PM

I usually work out in the afternoon (around 2-3 pm). I am also a SAHM, but do help DH with the farming/ranching when I can.

pattyandthemoos April 22nd, 2013 09:28 AM

When do you workout (time of day)? My strength training I do around 2ish. If I do cardio I do that in the morning around 10ish.

Do you work outside the home, at home, SAHM, etc? What do you do? WAHM, running this fabulous mommy site called JustMommies. ;)

melissalaw April 22nd, 2013 09:30 AM

When do you workout (time of day)? I workout in the early morning before everybody wakes up then at night when everybody goes to bed I will try to do some ab work if I didn't get that in during the morning workout.

Do you work outside the home, at home, SAHM, etc? What do you do? I work outside the home. I'm a self employed attorney which is nice because even though I do work a lot, I can make my own hours.