JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Mommy Weightloss and Fitness (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f31-mommy-weightloss-and-fitness/)
-   -   Your bod - is there anything you'd really like to see happen (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f31-mommy-weightloss-and-fitness/2648775-your-bod-there-anything-youd-really-like-to-see-happen.html)

pattyandthemoos May 7th, 2013 07:36 AM

Your bod - is there anything you'd really like to see happen

What are some things you would really like to see happen to your body from working out?

This is what I'd love to see.

I want to have strong sexy abs. I'd like to have a six pack but it doesn't have to really be a six pack if it looks strong and sexy with some definition.

I'd like my butt and thighs to be firmer and my butt to be less droopy, have some lift. And I'd like to see a whole lot less cellulite (I'm making progress).

And finally, one thing I would really really like to see is the veins in my arms standing out. I'd like to have muscular arms with veins you can see. I think that is sexy. LOL.

babyloves2dance May 7th, 2013 08:50 AM

Re: Your bod - is there anything you'd really like to see happen

I would like to lose the "rolls" below my shoulder blades, get rid of as much cellulite on my legs/butt as I can, I'd love to see a little lift in my butt, and would definitely like to see a 6 pack!

nurselochia May 7th, 2013 02:56 PM

More than anything, I want my belly gone. I've been struggling to slim down in the waist but failing miserably. It's only gotten worse :/ I also want to just slim down. I'd love to weigh what I did after my 2nd child was born, but that would mean 30 lbs, and seeing how I am struggling to lose anything, I'm losing confidence in that ever happening again.

Jessimaaka May 7th, 2013 03:10 PM

More toned in general. One thigh is 25.5'' which is almost as big as my waist at 32''. I just want to be proportioned and toned. And no belly!

jhmomofmany May 7th, 2013 05:20 PM

Jaime, I really want my belly gone, too. :) :lol:

Really, after Baby is born I'm going to have a lot of work to do, losing the weight, toning up, and regaining conditioning to run.

2pinks&ablue May 8th, 2013 12:16 PM

Right now, I want to lose weight off my hips, butt, and "love handles" (I've already lost a lot from lose places, but I have more to go). I also want to lose the fat from my inner thighs, and build muscle in my arms.

*Rosie* May 8th, 2013 12:43 PM

My whole mid section is a disaster zone...
Back fat, side fat, belly fat - yuck.
I really need to get going on my weight loss again.