JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Mommy Weightloss and Fitness (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f31-mommy-weightloss-and-fitness/)
-   -   Once you started trying, how long did it take for you to lose weight (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f31-mommy-weightloss-and-fitness/2674339-once-you-started-trying-how-long-did-take-for-you-to-lose-weight.html)

pattyandthemoos August 23rd, 2013 08:06 AM

Once you started trying, how long did it take for you to lose weight

Did you notice weight loss the first week or were you working at things a little while before you noticed results?

I really didn't try very hard to lose weight after Shawn. I really don't know why, maybe it was because he was a good breastfeeder, but I never worked to lose weight with him at all. It just came off. I NEVER had that experience with my other kids. It kind of tripped me out.

*Kiliki* August 23rd, 2013 09:12 AM

Re: Once you started trying, how long did it take for you to lose weight

about 6 months

momie2b9-20-11 August 23rd, 2013 10:29 AM

About 3 months - and then it was only 3 pounds. But, then I started loosing a little faster but now I hit a stop again and can't seem to get under 160 - frustrating!!

Aenyx August 23rd, 2013 12:07 PM

Once I actually started trying, it started coming off right away. But I really have to keep on track or it stops/goes back up just as fast.

plan4fate August 23rd, 2013 08:34 PM

I started in April of this year.. and I'm down 20lb so far... only 80 more to go *head desk* (it used to be 60 more.. but it looks like I have to go right down to "ideal" now)

Jessimaaka August 24th, 2013 12:05 PM

To reach my initial goal, it took almost 3 months (lose the baby weight by his 6 months...so I lost 25lbs in 3 months), and the next 20lbs took 5 months (back to wedding weight!). I had an additional goal of 20lbs which is on the backburner for now.

PinkHurricane August 24th, 2013 06:04 PM

When I was at my largest weight, I had set a goal to lose at least 80 pounds. It took me a good year and a half to reach the 80 pound mark, and ended up losing 85 overall in less than two years.

After maintaining for a year, I put back on about 40lbs of it, then lost more than 10lbs before getting preggo!

Now I am pregnant, so the weight loss has to be put on the back burner for now, but I plan to stay active throughout so I can get back into shape after baby comes!! :D

2pinks&ablue August 26th, 2013 09:06 AM

It only took me a couple of weeks to start losing weight after I really started trying, but it slowed down a couple of months later.

alantracy August 26th, 2013 11:05 PM

Its mainly depends on your hard work and the food you have. If you want to lose your weight quickly, it may harmful to your body. So you should try to loss your weight slowly, this way is easier and healthier. Using natural weight loss methods is better for you. Because it has no side effects. First Markham Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation center in Ontario provide natural weight loss services. They provide better treatment with affordable cost.