JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Mommy Weightloss and Fitness (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f31-mommy-weightloss-and-fitness/)
-   -   Beach Body Focus T25 program (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f31-mommy-weightloss-and-fitness/2674930-beach-body-focus-t25-program.html)

babyloves2dance August 26th, 2013 01:07 PM

Beach Body Focus T25 program

Has anyone here tried Beach Body's Focus T25 program? I am debating giving it a try (I have a friend that is doing it and has seen awesome results so far). Was just wanting to get a few more opinions before I commit to buying it.

If you've tried it, what did you think of it? Do you think it would be hard on the knees at all?

jhmomofmany August 26th, 2013 07:31 PM

Re: Beach Body Focus T25 program

I have really enjoyed the Beach Body workouts that I've been able to try.. the only complaint I would have is the expense. Holy wow! I have no experience with this one, though. Can you borrow it from your friend to try maybe?

babyloves2dance August 26th, 2013 09:23 PM

I might ask her if I could once she is done with her alpha and beta challenges. Otherwise I might put it on my Christmas list.

Was talking to DH about it tonight and he said I could get it now if I sold some of my other videos to make up for the cost. Kind of baffled me because at the begining of the year I had thought about ordering/trying p90x and he was like "go ahead and get it." Me falling off the wagon these last couple months must have him thinking I can't commit or something.

pattyandthemoos August 27th, 2013 08:20 AM

I know someone on the board is doing this! I saw her post it I think in the exercise brags and googled it but for the life of me I can't remember who. I want to say it was Lucy but I could be totally wrong. I hope she pops up and posts to this.

My dh never gets in my way with buying things. LOL. Thankfully.

Karen P. August 31st, 2013 03:56 PM

I am doing it and LOVE it. I have a whole group of ladies doing it. There are modifiers for every move so it is not bad on the knees. I have a bad knee and have managed just fine.

babyloves2dance September 8th, 2013 08:40 AM

Thanks Karen! I'm pretty sure I want to get it (eventually). :)

Karen P. September 9th, 2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babyloves2dance (Post 27639436)
Thanks Karen! I'm pretty sure I want to get it (eventually). :)

You won't regret it! I am heading into Phase 2 next week. The great thing is if you get it and don't think its for you then you can always return it :)

melissalaw September 10th, 2013 10:48 AM

I bought it when they had free shipping and plan on doing it to get back into shape after my baby is born. I've previewed a couple of the workouts and there are some high impact in them but totally double and they look like so much fun. Plus I just love Shaun T. I've done both Insanity and Asylum and love them so I think this will be a great program.

Karen P. September 11th, 2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melissalaw (Post 27644948)
I bought it when they had free shipping and plan on doing it to get back into shape after my baby is born. I've previewed a couple of the workouts and there are some high impact in them but totally double and they look like so much fun. Plus I just love Shaun T. I've done both Insanity and Asylum and love them so I think this will be a great program.

I love him too - I like T25 because he throws in a lot of his moves from Insanity but it's over quick. I am in Tennessee too :)