JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Mommy Weightloss Journals and Logs (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f157-mommy-weightloss-journals-and-logs/)
-   -   Bree's weightloss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f157-mommy-weightloss-journals-and-logs/500012-bree-s-weightloss.html)

butter ball March 13th, 2007 01:09 PM

Well...this is my 3rd day and I just got back from my trek in the snow...wow what a walk. If I dont go for a walk I feel like Ive accomplished nothing, even though I have completely changed my eating habits in 72 hours.

Im also breast feeding so I need that extra calorie intake which is really hard to accept that.

The first day was hard, yesterday I had the shakes all day and even cried. I could not sleep last night. I dont know why.

So today I had a piece of whole wheat toast with a tsp of peanut butter, a source yogurt and a coffee.
snack I had 2 hardboiled eggs and half a blueberry begal with light cream cheese. For lunch I guess you could say, I had a quarter of cucumber a small peice of cheese and half a rice cake. Im drinking a whole lot of water too.

Dinner is backed chicken, veggies, mashed potatoes and salad. I will have quarter cup of mashed potatoes and load up on salad. Im going to make my own vinaigrette dressing. I feel like a pig eating what I did today :( I better smarten up.

Anyways. I will be around here for awhile hopefully. Like I said earlier, the walk is really helping me feel like Im accomplishing my goal, so Im sticking with it.

butter ball March 15th, 2007 10:02 AM

Hello,

I never went for my walk yesterday, so Im feeling really guilty about that. I also need to get a scale but to be honest, I am a bit intimidated by owning one. Im scared that I will get obsessed if I see myself dropping pounds. In the same breath, I want to see an achievement.

I had no sugar oatmeal and half a coffee this morning. Im sending DH for my 6 inch sub.....yummy, then Im going for my extra long walk because I skipped yesterdays...

butter ball March 18th, 2007 11:50 AM

I havent been for a walk in days but Im on a roll with my eating habits. I still crave everyday but I have done soooooooooo good!!

My friend had a chocolate fondue........0-MY-GAWD!!!! It was to die for. Of course I had some :blush: but it was dark chocolate, which has antioxidants in it and its fruit!!!!

butter ball March 19th, 2007 05:41 PM

OH MY GAWD!! I CANNOT HAVE CAKE IN THE HOUSE!

I CANNOT HAVE CAKE IN THE HOUSE

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

syncere March 20th, 2007 04:15 AM

Quote:

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:[/b]

lol Im sorry Im not laughing at you Im laughing at "I CANNOT HAVE CAKE IN THE HOUSE" because I totally understand your feelings there.. Thats why I dont buy junk anymore and if I do I make sure its something dh or my son will eat before Ill even get the chance.. Do you go to a gym? If you do or if you have access to one you can weigh yourself there to see any weight loss.. I have 2 scales and believe me it is hard not to get on it a bunch of times a day to see the weight loss.. I know you arent even supposed to weigh yourself everyday but I do.. It helps me keep on track with my eating.. If I see my weight going up I know that well I better try to eat even healthier today.. Its good and bad to own a scale I guess.. If you want to see an achievement but dont want to get a scale just look at how your clothes are fitting.. if they feel loser or are fitting differently know you are doing something right..

butter ball March 20th, 2007 07:24 AM

Quote:

Quote:

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:[/b]

lol Im sorry Im not laughing at you Im laughing at "I CANNOT HAVE CAKE IN THE HOUSE" because I totally understand your feelings there.. Thats why I dont buy junk anymore and if I do I make sure its something dh or my son will eat before Ill even get the chance.. Do you go to a gym? If you do or if you have access to one you can weigh yourself there to see any weight loss.. I have 2 scales and believe me it is hard not to get on it a bunch of times a day to see the weight loss.. I know you arent even supposed to weigh yourself everyday but I do.. It helps me keep on track with my eating.. If I see my weight going up I know that well I better try to eat even healthier today.. Its good and bad to own a scale I guess.. If you want to see an achievement but dont want to get a scale just look at how your clothes are fitting.. if they feel loser or are fitting differently know you are doing something right..
[/b]
Im so serious! :lol: I can eat the whole darn cake!! So absolutely no way can I have any bakery items here. Im going to go buy a scale today because I had a couple people over for about an hour yesterday and the husband said "you look good. Your face looks thin". :huh: :blush: Oh my...someone noticed something!!

So that gave me incentive to do better....However...there was a quarter piece of cake and I ate it in like..3 seconds :wacko:

So that is my rule. NO MORE CAKE IN THE HOUSE!!

This morning is a bit better. I had my no sugar low carb oatmeal and my coffee with splenda. I have to go for a walk today. Oh and do a little shopping ;) :lol:

butter ball March 26th, 2007 03:30 PM

Im still doing pretty good. I no longer have pop....well diet and Zero coke. I havent eaten chips since my first post or even a day before.

I was 158lbs a month ago and I weighed myself on friday.....149 :blink: wow! I thought I would have been 200 lbs by the way I eat no word of a lie.

I havent been exercising though. I really and truly need that. I still havent bought a scale. i really need to get on that!

butter ball April 1st, 2007 10:16 AM

So things have been going really well!! :cheer:

My daughters birthday party was yesterday and whats at a party???? CAKE!!

I just cant have cake in the house!! :cry: :cry:

I dont know what "just 1 piece" means :rolleyes:

Oh well.....I guess I will go for a long walk........tomorrow....what??? Im tired :P

butter ball April 5th, 2007 12:55 PM

147lbs :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I weigh 145 first thing in the mornning!!! :lol: Im starting to really like this. Im not, not eating. Im eating more healthy and Im not eating after 7:30pm! I always eat my protein and fiber in the morning too!!!

WOOOHOOO!

butter ball April 14th, 2007 04:10 PM

Well the stomach flu SUCKS! Im fluctuating right now between 144 and 146. I dont mind :lol: I havent been exercising at all, so I know that the second I start up walking again it will drop big time! I just need to get my BOOTIE in gear.....why....Why......WHY!!!!!! Is it so darn hard to loose, yet so easy to gain *sigh* oh well..

butter ball April 22nd, 2007 03:51 PM

Im falling off the wagon....Im hanging on for dear life!!!! Help!!

babiesrus April 22nd, 2007 09:08 PM

Quote:

Im falling off the wagon....Im hanging on for dear life!!!! Help!![/b]

You have come a long way already and you will get there. Tie a knot in the end of that rope and hang on tight. Keep the faith. :cheer:

butter ball April 23rd, 2007 07:46 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Im falling off the wagon....Im hanging on for dear life!!!! Help!![/b]

You have come a long way already and you will get there. Tie a knot in the end of that rope and hang on tight. Keep the faith. :cheer:
[/b]
Thank you! I tied a knot and I think it might work :lol:

144.4 lbs!!