JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f77-moms-and-expectant-moms-multiples/)
-   -   What would you like to see on THIS board? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f77-moms-and-expectant-moms-multiples/1621008-what-would-you-like-to-see-board.html)

*Mandy* July 3rd, 2009 02:01 PM

What would you like to see on THIS board?

Hi Girls!

I would love to get your ideas on what you would like to see on our board.I know mommies with more then one are certainly more busy at home with their multiples,but i would really like to try and get the board a little more active.I love how the moms that have already given birth are always quick to offer support to those of us mommies still expecting.:)

What would you like to see on this board?:2cents:Are there any forums you would like to see added?Anything you would like to make a list of and get stickied?Photo Contests?I'm up for just about anything,just let me know.:)

*Mandy* July 4th, 2009 10:02 AM

Re: What would you like to see on THIS board?

Anyone??

~*Nessy*~ July 15th, 2009 02:45 PM

Maybe belly pics section?
Birth Stories?
Section for anyone comfortable posting after pics of their belly (cause everyone wants to see, I know I did.)

Celry July 15th, 2009 04:11 PM

I missed this thread before.

I agree the belly shots would be great to have. I did a ton of searching around to find stuff like that. It'd be nice to have that here. I'd post my belly shots...they're actually already posted on JM in my DDC. I think there is a birth story section...or at least there was before the board moved a while back. Haven't looked for it since.

I don't think the mommies who already have their kids have much time for things like photo contests, but I could be wrong.

Maybe an area for stats: gestational age at birth, NICU time if any, weight, etc.

*Mandy* July 15th, 2009 04:18 PM

We have that birth stories sticky up there would you girls rather have your own forum so you can post your birth story in a separate post?

I will request a Belly Shots forum....what about having it as Belly shots and Ultrasound photos?I know i was so eager to see what twin ultrasounds looked like when i first found out it was twins.

TheyGrowLikeWeeds July 15th, 2009 09:27 PM

I like the photo contests or just photos of multiples. Since there are so many different ages of twins here, people might like a glimpse of what to look forward to as they watch theirs and other multiples grow up.

PaytsMommy July 16th, 2009 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChipmunkeyMom (Post 16598244)
I like the photo contests or just photos of multiples. Since there are so many different ages of twins here, people might like a glimpse of what to look forward to as they watch theirs and other multiples grow up.

I think that's a great idea