JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f77-moms-and-expectant-moms-multiples/)
-   -   Omg>>>>>>>>twins (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f77-moms-and-expectant-moms-multiples/1632345-omg-twins.html)

leeshamommyof2 July 13th, 2009 05:58 PM

Omg>>>>>>>>twins

Hi im new and am wanting to join in, ive have just found out that we are expecting Twins at 19 weeks i am shocked and excited and worried the emotions are mixed i dont know to much about twins so am searching hi and low for info there seems to be pleanty of twins or expected twins in here....:huh:

~*Nessy*~ July 13th, 2009 06:02 PM

Re: Omg>>>>>>>>twins

Congraulations! And Welcome to the group!

Jara July 13th, 2009 08:30 PM

Congratulations! and Welcome!

I'm Jara, wife to Jason, Mom to Kaeden (4) and Boy/Girl twins, Wyatt and Emerson (2)

Where you able to find out what you are having?

TheyGrowLikeWeeds July 13th, 2009 08:40 PM

Hello and welcome to the multiples board! Congratulations on your twins! I had twins as my first so I had to learn how to take care of a baby x2 for the first time! Scary!!!! But, I got through it. Once you get the hang if it, it really becomes all you know and you get into a routine. So don't be afraid of it. It's a blessing!!! ...x2 ;)

twingirls52905 July 13th, 2009 09:19 PM

Congrats! I love having twins, but of course they were my first, so I have nothing to compare it to. They are alot of work, but so much fun, too. They always have a playmate.

Heatherjfitz July 13th, 2009 10:36 PM

Congrats on finding out you have twins! I know how scary it is at first. I too didn't know until I was 20 weeks along at my gender u/s. Talk about a shocker! LOL! The first 3 months for me were the hardest, but it does get easier. Although I also had nothing else to compare it too as these were my first. Did you find out genders or if they are frats or identicals? I'd definitely spend the next few weeks reading and researching... twin pregnancies are way different then singletons! Good luck, and I hope you get some valuable info here on our board!

Kierasmom July 13th, 2009 10:43 PM

Congratulations!

*Mandy* July 13th, 2009 10:57 PM

Welcome and congrats on your twins!What a shocker that must have been at 19 weeks!LOL

This board has been so helpful to me when i had questions or concerns.

Be careful what you read on the internet though,I learned that the hard way!There is alot of unnecessary scary info out there.I would suggest getting a few good twin books to read instead! :)

leeshamommyof2 July 14th, 2009 01:59 AM

Will find out genders on friday ..yay so exciting,they are frat twins, i am finding it scary i have had 2 single births previously my eldest is 9 and youngest 5 and newborns are hard work..but i know i can do it !

kticesk8s July 14th, 2009 09:40 AM

Congrats! I can't imagine finding out so late - what a gigantic surprise, right?

Shawna-mom-to-4 July 14th, 2009 09:44 AM

congrats!!

Celry July 14th, 2009 10:05 AM

Congrats and welcome!

*TornadoJenn* July 14th, 2009 03:24 PM

Wow, congrats! :)

-Candice- July 15th, 2009 01:48 PM

Congrats! I can't imagine finding out halfway through!