JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f77-moms-and-expectant-moms-multiples/)
-   -   When did your appointments start to increase? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f77-moms-and-expectant-moms-multiples/1639355-when-did-your-appointments-start-to-increase.html)

*Mandy* July 19th, 2009 12:08 PM

When did your appointments start to increase?

I'm 24 weeks,This is my last monthly appointment (Aug 13th) and then i will start going every two weeks.I usually go get my ultrasound about every three weeks right before my appointment,but my OB said those will also start to increase along with my appointments next month.

TheyGrowLikeWeeds July 19th, 2009 12:29 PM

Re: When did your appointments start to increase?

Mine were always a month apart. I had so many miscarriages that they wanted to watch me VERY closely. It increased to 2 times a week about 7 months in to the pregnancy.

kticesk8s July 19th, 2009 06:14 PM

I only have peri, so my appointments have always been frequent - usually every 2 weeks, unless there was a scheduling conflict. Beginning around 32 weeks, the appts have been weekly. I have ultrasounds at every appointment.

CrystalMay July 19th, 2009 07:07 PM

at about 25 weeks I had ultrasounds every 2 weeks and appointments every 2 weeks and non stress test twice a week. at 30 weeks I had u/s once a week and appointments once a week with stress test twice a week

JessieJean July 21st, 2009 07:59 AM

At 18 weeks, I started going every other week. And at 26 weeks, I started to go weekly because that's when my pre-term labor began. There were a couple weeks during that time that I was actually seen twice.

I had an in-office ultrasound at every appt to monitor heartbeats and fluid levels. And I had big ultrasounds every 4 weeks from 20 weeks on to measure growth.

Celry July 21st, 2009 08:28 AM

My ultrasound schedule hasn't been set. Sometimes I'd go 3 weeks and other times I'd go one. I was going 2-3 to check my cervix and development for a long time. At 26 weeks I started going every week because they were concerned about A's growth. She was fine though, so I went a month without one and now I'm back to once per week. I started going to my docs for appointments and NST's every week at about 24 weeks because of my contractions. I think she normally starts weekly appointments around 30-32 weeks.

mama2noah July 21st, 2009 12:14 PM

we found out it was twins at 13 weeks and i went every two weeks at that point. around 24 weeks everything had been looking so well that i was told to come in 3 weeks and then i went again 3 weeks later. once i hit 30 weeks they told me to come weekly. all this is with the peri's office. the peri did an u/s everytime i went. at 30 weeks, i also started NSTs. i was seeing my OB on pretty much the same timeframe (there may have been a couple of appts where i just saw him once a month). i really only saw the OB at the same time b/c it was more convenient for me since he and the peri are on the same side of town within walking distance of each other. my OB did all the typical urine, weight, BP, measured fundal height and also listened to heartbeats.

*TornadoJenn* July 22nd, 2009 04:15 AM

Gosh, I want to say right arount 27/28 weeks.

mayandsofiasmommy July 23rd, 2009 09:36 PM

Starting at 19 weeks I was seen every other week and had an u/s each time. I had a growth u/s every month.

1+twins July 24th, 2009 09:55 AM

GOsh... Reading all this I wonder how I am going to keep my job. Seems like lots of visits are in my future. I hope they schedule them late.

~*Nessy*~ July 24th, 2009 11:13 AM

Monthly until 20 weeks then everyother week at 20 then at 28 weeks I went weekly.

Shawna-mom-to-4 July 24th, 2009 07:29 PM

I have already been going every 2 -3 weeks but I had bleeding