JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f77-moms-and-expectant-moms-multiples/)
-   -   Hi (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f77-moms-and-expectant-moms-multiples/1639512-hi.html)

CrystalMay July 19th, 2009 03:52 PM

Hi

Hi ladies, it took alot for me to make this post. I REALLY miss being a part of this board. I stalk you guys daily. but I don't really know you guys. Nor do you guys know me. I would love to become active here again if you will have me.

Small intro for the ones that don't know me. I am Crystal, wife of Craig for almost 10 years, mother of Austin(9) Zachery(6) Alyssa & Zander (21months)

*Mandy* July 19th, 2009 04:03 PM

Re: Hi

Hi Crystal!

I'm so glad to see you post!We would LOVE to see you posting over here again!

Just jump right on in!I have one creeping into the terrible two's too!LOL I see by the looks of your avatar your a Fast & Furious fan??I cannot WAIT for that movie to come out on DVD next week! :yellowcheer:

CrystalMay July 19th, 2009 04:11 PM

I am a HUGE F&F fan lol I will own it when it comes out! I was sitting there opening night haha.

The wonderful 2's.... After raising 2 boys that are sooo laid back and goofy.. Raising a girl who is coming up to 2 SCARES me lol.. She is so different!! I see you have 2 girls joining your other 2 girls... How did you survive your first girl turning 2 lol

Celry July 19th, 2009 06:08 PM

Welcome. If you've been stalking us then you probably know most of this, but I'm Valerie. DH and I have been married for 7 years. We're expecting our first two, who are both girls. I am a 2.5 year old niece who is a total drama queen. She's a riot to watch, but a handful to parent. I think it should be interesting to watch my 2 as they reach that age to see what they're like.

Shawna-mom-to-4 July 19th, 2009 06:17 PM

hello, I had my DS in november so I stalk the Nov Playroom all the time so I know you. are you creeped out yet?? LMAO

CrystalMay July 19th, 2009 07:02 PM

Celry - LoL I bet your going to be amazing when they are 16year olds =)

Shawna - HAHA so Im stalking a stalker?? =)

Jara July 19th, 2009 09:18 PM

CRYSTAL!!!

HI!! Again!! Can you believe our babies are turning 2?

sonnetjie6 July 20th, 2009 01:10 AM

Hi! Glad to see you are still around.

Crazy that our babies are all going to be 2 soon!

CrystalMay July 20th, 2009 04:57 AM

HI LADIES!! I have missed you tons! And no I can't believe 2 isnt that far away for us

*Mandy* July 20th, 2009 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrystalMay (Post 16638344)
I am a HUGE F&F fan lol I will own it when it comes out! I was sitting there opening night haha.

The wonderful 2's.... After raising 2 boys that are sooo laid back and goofy.. Raising a girl who is coming up to 2 SCARES me lol.. She is so different!! I see you have 2 girls joining your other 2 girls... How did you survive your first girl turning 2 lol

Me to!I love me some Vin Diesel!

Actually my first daughter was alot easier then Kayden is now.He is defiantly in his terrible two's already!The temper tantrums are what's killing me.:wacko: Kaylee never did that,so maybe you will get lucky and your daughter will be a breeze!I was the same way though,after having two sons then having a daughter it is certainly alot different!

*TornadoJenn* July 22nd, 2009 04:24 AM

Welcome back!

mama2noah July 22nd, 2009 08:10 AM

hi! i am tiffany, wife to steve and mama to noah, who will be 3 in october. we are expecting identical boys and my official EDD is 9/17 but i have been told by the peri(s) that i will deliver somewhere between 35-37ish weeks (if they can get their act straight) which would mean 8/13-8/27ish.

Heatherjfitz July 22nd, 2009 12:14 PM

Hi! I'm Heather I've been married to DH Kevin for 4 years this september. We just had our first two together. Two girls (Frats) Isabella and Alyssa. (Nice name huh!?) :) I also have two step children Takoda 10 and Autumn 9. I say we just had the girls, but they are actually 5 months old now! Where does the time go? Welcome back!

CrystalMay July 22nd, 2009 01:35 PM

Thank you for all the welcomes! and Welcome backs it is great!!