JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f77-moms-and-expectant-moms-multiples/)
-   -   Multiples Again (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f77-moms-and-expectant-moms-multiples/2210251-multiples-again.html)

Celry January 7th, 2011 05:12 AM

Multiples Again

Would you ever want to have another set of multiples?

After watching my girls together, I think it would be awesome to have another set of multiples. That being said, I really don't think we want 4 kids and I don't want another multiple pregnancy. If I knew that I'd have an easy pregnancy, with no complications, then I'd be more willing to give a definite yes.

nateandjenny January 7th, 2011 05:56 AM

Re: Multiples Again

yes! I would love another set of twins. dh wants one ore kid. I want 4 now. I would rather have another set of twins than two singletons... but unless I graduate we won't be having anymore kids.

1+twins January 7th, 2011 06:50 AM

Ummmm.... no! NEVER! In fact, I want to punch people who say, "I want twins, or I hope I have twins." GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just_Marie January 7th, 2011 06:55 AM

now that the boys are almost two, yes-I could handle another set of twins. But I'm glad I'm only pg with a singleton:)

Logiesmomma January 7th, 2011 08:43 AM

I'd love another set but DH is not too sure.

Celry January 7th, 2011 10:42 AM

It's good to know that I'm not insane and I'm not the only one who would do it again.

nat1970 January 7th, 2011 11:24 AM

Uh no way. DH has been snipped so no more for me and I'm good with that. I'm ready for my tummy tuck and breast lift. :)

Rae-of-Sunshine January 7th, 2011 05:00 PM

lol .. let me get through this set first and then we will talk :P

tundrababy January 7th, 2011 09:30 PM

WOW!! I am surprised at all who would do it again....perhaps I just suck at this twin thing because I could never do it again! #1 reason why we are done having kids (not to scare any of the preggo's though ;) )

angeleyes04 January 8th, 2011 07:07 AM

Uhm, at this point NO. I hate to say it as much as I love these girls I am ready to go back to work just so I can escape this madness. lol. We're also done having kids and even though I wouldn't mind having another singleton, I would have a mental breakdown if I found out we were having twins again.

kittyshaye January 14th, 2011 08:04 PM

I would do it again in an instant--but I LOVE babies!

I'd be so excited if we found it we were expecting triplets next :D In fact, DS5 has asked me several times to have triplets next time, lol. He loves the girls just as much as Dh and I do :inlove:

Kary♥RN January 14th, 2011 08:27 PM

So far I would say .. yes! I loved the pregnancy, the labor.... Having the two... I LOVE it!!!! But financialy I know we couldnt do it :(

MIL2lissy8 January 15th, 2011 08:42 AM

lissy says NO NEVER but i would not be surprised if she did it again in a few years.

cachex10 January 15th, 2011 10:51 AM

Some days yes, some days no. Most days no at this point but we're still in the first year!

And I can say yes, no, maybe, whatever, but we're done having kids, so it's all moot. ;)

navy_wife January 15th, 2011 11:41 AM

I have had 2 sets of multiples! And I was actually very excited when I found out it was twins again. I also had really good pregnancies though (with the exception of a very thin uterus). My first set went to 36 .0 weeks and my second set was 36.6 weeks. I do have WAY to many kids now....but hey, everything happens for a reason ;)

lupti January 17th, 2011 10:09 AM

After our nightmarish pregnancy (Twin to Twin transfusion and premature rupture=10 weeks precarious hospital bedrest) I don't ever want to be pregnant again...let alone with 2.

Love my little guys, but don't think I could handle double children! Especially not financially, lol

JessieJean January 18th, 2011 10:46 AM

Like some others...some days yes, some days no. Twins are crazy. But now that I have a singleton, I'm really noticing how much I miss the babies interacting. That being said, I'm really glad Elli was a singleton, because we did NOT want 4 kids under the age of 2. But if/when we have another (we're thinking maybe when the big girls are 5 and Elli is 3), I honestly don't think I would mind another set. But um...ask me how I feel about it in a couple years if I AM expecting another set and you will probably get a different answer!! :lol:

dearabby January 20th, 2011 01:41 PM

I'm new here...I am terrified of having twins again!! haha! I LOVE my girls and I love that they are twins and they have each other, but I definitely do NOT want to do it again!! It has been too difficult--the first 5 months was so hard, and now that they are older, they have "mob mentality" and they are like wild animals!

I wouldn't mind experiencing what it's like to have a singleton, but I think we are done. These 2 wild ones are probably all I can handle!

Celry January 20th, 2011 04:26 PM

Love the "mob mentality" comment :lol: That is so my kids :lol:

Jara January 20th, 2011 07:28 PM

Hm... No I can honestly say that I would NOT want to have twins again. Don't get me wrong.. I LOVE having them. Seeing the interaction between them.. I can't wait to see how they are with each other when they get older.

But I'm SO D O N E having kids. and was VERY thankful that my last pg was just ONE baby :-)