JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f77-moms-and-expectant-moms-multiples/)
-   -   Lurkers... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f77-moms-and-expectant-moms-multiples/2259978-lurkers.html)

nateandjenny February 25th, 2011 10:07 PM

Lurkers...

Do we have a lot of lurkers in here?

come out, come out wherever you are!

rebecca0217 February 26th, 2011 02:24 PM

Re: Lurkers...

I've been looking in on this forum from time to time...not sure if I will be joining you ladies or not, I have my first U/S on Tuesday! So excited!!

Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy February 26th, 2011 06:12 PM

Im a lurker ever since we started IVF, but I am not a MoM so just reading

nateandjenny February 26th, 2011 08:33 PM

Yay Rebecca! Enjoy your ultrasound! It was so cool getting to see them!

Conrats to both of you! Hoping you both have wonderful pregnancies!

Celry February 27th, 2011 05:13 PM

Based on the number of looks at this thread, I have to believe we have at least a few more lurkers out there :p

nateandjenny February 27th, 2011 07:08 PM

Thats what I figured too :smile:

April Flowers February 28th, 2011 12:32 AM

I am not quite a lurker, I just don't post much. :D

Rae-of-Sunshine February 28th, 2011 04:32 AM

and I looked at this thread too, but I am not exactly a lurker, so I didn't post .. just looked to see what lurkers we had :)

HappyMaMaduo March 1st, 2011 09:05 AM

I have been LURKING ...Thanks everyone not as scared as i was before .

Rae of Sunshine i have read some of your post ( were both due in June ) Thank you for your wisdom :smile:

Rae-of-Sunshine March 1st, 2011 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HappyMaMaduo (Post 23209810)
Rae of Sunshine i have read some of your post ( were both due in June ) Thank you for your wisdom :smile:

Glad to see you jump in then :) We would love to have you in the June Due Date Club if you are interested in participating there also (they are a great group of people). What are you having? and how is everything going for you?

MIL2lissy8 March 1st, 2011 07:05 PM

i guess i am a lurker -- even tho i post once in a while.

victory March 3rd, 2011 01:03 PM

I am defiantly a lurker; I am 16 weeks now and just checking everything out
Hi :)

stiritup March 6th, 2011 01:10 AM

i lurk sometimes! my twins are 2 1/2 already & it's fun to look back on the pregnancy & early years :)

ReedsMama06 March 6th, 2011 06:38 PM

I have been lurking here and there! :) Due with twins in October... But having a hard time wrapping my mind around it! :D Super excited but I feel like I am not out of the woods yet... Only about 7 weeks along at this point so I have a long way to go.

HappyMaMaduo March 7th, 2011 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rae-of-Sunshine (Post 23216722)
Glad to see you jump in then :) We would love to have you in the June Due Date Club if you are interested in participating there also (they are a great group of people). What are you having? and how is everything going for you?

:)Im having 2 boys ( i also have 2 older sons 10 and 7)they are due on June 22nd ...Im so exhausted and my back is forever in pain .... and so is my ribs .... ugh i forgot what being pregnant felt like for a minute .... but i still wouldnt change it for the world !

Delekatala March 7th, 2011 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celry (Post 23191748)
Based on the number of looks at this thread, I have to believe we have at least a few more lurkers out there :p

I still lurk here, but don't post for obvious reasons.

GirlzRock March 7th, 2011 03:06 PM

I'm pretty lurky. LOL. I post in my May PR more than here but it's really hit-and-miss these days. Too busy :smile:

Bug-n-Ed March 14th, 2011 04:45 PM

I've been lurking off and on recently. I will hopefully be adopting twin girls in the next several weeks if all goes well.

Celry March 14th, 2011 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delekatala (Post 23274526)
I still lurk here, but don't post for obvious reasons.

We'd love a Lily update and an update on you anytime you want to drop by. You can also always respond to questions on twin pregnancies and if anyone has questions on NICU stuff :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bug-n-Ed (Post 23345576)
I've been lurking off and on recently. I will hopefully be adopting twin girls in the next several weeks if all goes well.

Congrats! I hope everything goes really well with the adoption.

rebecca0217 March 24th, 2011 03:18 PM

still kinda lurking...I had my first OB visit already and according to them there is only 1 baby. I have been trying to accept that and move on but even after almost 3 weeks since the visit I still can't shake that feeling! I have been a different kind of tired this time around, extra irritable and always starving to death!! My U/S is really blurry but I did see something else, the tech said it was the yolk sack...but IDK, any one else here have their twins missed on a 7w u/s?