JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f77-moms-and-expectant-moms-multiples/)
-   -   Any photographers on here? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f77-moms-and-expectant-moms-multiples/2439924-any-photographers-here.html)

HopeToBeAMom October 28th, 2011 08:03 PM

Any photographers on here?
 
Ladies, I am taking my triplets for pics in 2 weeks and am hoping some of you can give me some cute ideas for pics. We are doing outdoor pics at a park that has an old farmhouse, a lake and a barn, plus swingset. I bought the boys all a fishing pole and want to have black and white ones taken with their fishing poles and buckets near the lake. I have some cute ideas for this! And then they are going to be cowboys for Halloween, so I'd like to have them dress as cowboys near the farmhouse with that as a backdrop. Other than that, does anyone have any other ideas for some cute ones they have seen or taken? They are 2 years old.

Thx!

MIL2lissy8 October 28th, 2011 09:45 PM

Re: Any photographers on here?
 
i am gonna forward your message to my friend that specializes in outdoor family photos and see what she can come up with.

dalynnrmc October 28th, 2011 09:46 PM

Re: Any photographers on here?
 
Those are some cute ideas! I'd love some great themes and ideas too - probably lots of us are considering photos for holiday gifts this year.

The cowboy idea is cute! I think we are going to dress Caleb and Lynndi as cowboy and cowgirl also! :giggle:


What about something based on the old tv show "My 3 Sons"? I don't remember seeing the show ever or what your generation is, but that might be cute. I'll google. ;) Any pic you can probably add that tag too and make it cuter. (Before my twins were born we had 3 boys and I did a scrapbook page that said that. That's why me to even think of it. LOL)



I want to do some red-white-and-blue pictures with a Raggedy Ann and Andy theme. I'd hoped to do their first birthday in that theme but we didn't get to do much, so it's on the table until next year. We'll probably do their birthday in that (September) and then do their fall/October costumes with it too. Double the use! HA!



Googled for images of My 3 Sons and it looks like there is a theme of seeing the boys just from the thighs/knees down, with shoes. Two back to back and then the third in the front. That's cute!

I think part of the reason I thought of that show is your idea about fishing poles and black and white photos made me think of The Andy Griffith Show. In my mind anyway, My 3 Sons was about the same era? Maybe just before.


And I just thought of another - speak no evil, see no evil, hear no evil. You can do monkeys with it or not. Sunglasses, ear muffs, and maybe a scarf that covers a mouth? or a bandana or something... or maybe you can even convince them to cover their ears, eyes, mouth! That would be so cute!


I'll keep thinking!

HopeToBeAMom October 31st, 2011 09:09 AM

Re: Any photographers on here?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MIL2lissy8 (Post 25102117)
i am gonna forward your message to my friend that specializes in outdoor family photos and see what she can come up with.


Thanks so much! I really appreciate the effort. I'm so looking forward to getting their pics taken since it's been awhile and I can't wait to do the fishing photo shoot!

Quote:

Originally Posted by dalynnrmc (Post 25102121)
Those are some cute ideas! I'd love some great themes and ideas too - probably lots of us are considering photos for holiday gifts this year.

The cowboy idea is cute! I think we are going to dress Caleb and Lynndi as cowboy and cowgirl also! :giggle:


What about something based on the old tv show "My 3 Sons"? I don't remember seeing the show ever or what your generation is, but that might be cute. I'll google. ;) Any pic you can probably add that tag too and make it cuter. (Before my twins were born we had 3 boys and I did a scrapbook page that said that. That's why me to even think of it. LOL)



I want to do some red-white-and-blue pictures with a Raggedy Ann and Andy theme. I'd hoped to do their first birthday in that theme but we didn't get to do much, so it's on the table until next year. We'll probably do their birthday in that (September) and then do their fall/October costumes with it too. Double the use! HA!



Googled for images of My 3 Sons and it looks like there is a theme of seeing the boys just from the thighs/knees down, with shoes. Two back to back and then the third in the front. That's cute!

I think part of the reason I thought of that show is your idea about fishing poles and black and white photos made me think of The Andy Griffith Show. In my mind anyway, My 3 Sons was about the same era? Maybe just before.


And I just thought of another - speak no evil, see no evil, hear no evil. You can do monkeys with it or not. Sunglasses, ear muffs, and maybe a scarf that covers a mouth? or a bandana or something... or maybe you can even convince them to cover their ears, eyes, mouth! That would be so cute!


I'll keep thinking!

Super cute ideas, thank you! I really like the pics of their shoes. I'd planned on doing one similar in black and white with their jeans rolled up for the fishing shoot. I like the speak,see,hear no evil one - that is really cute!

I was sort of going for Opie Taylor from Andy Griffith with the fishing one, so that is funny you mentioned that!

Thanks again. I also posted on photography board to see what they can come up with!

dalynnrmc October 31st, 2011 06:54 PM

Re: Any photographers on here?
 
Awesome! I bet you'll get tons of ideas there!

Some I've come up with since then, just themes really and not specific set ups -

3 Musketeers (you could do mice, or just coats and swords)

Huey Duey and Louie (remember the ducks??)

3 little pigs


What about nursery rhymes with 3 characters? Winken, Blinken and Nod (sleepy pics) comes to mind.


You better share these when they come in. LOL :p

HopeToBeAMom November 7th, 2011 07:59 AM

Re: Any photographers on here?
 
Thanks, I will definitely share the link when they come in. They go on Thursday this week for pics.

Celry November 7th, 2011 11:07 AM

Re: Any photographers on here?
 
Can't wait to see the pics. You always have the best pics of the boys.

HopeToBeAMom November 7th, 2011 01:12 PM

Re: Any photographers on here?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celry (Post 25149511)
Can't wait to see the pics. You always have the best pics of the boys.

Thanks! I think they would be ready to share sometime in early December. She's super busy, so it takes several weeks to get them back.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2012 JustMommies.com, All Rights Reserved.