JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f77-moms-and-expectant-moms-multiples/)
-   -   MoMs of Infants Check-In! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f77-moms-and-expectant-moms-multiples/2445204-moms-infants-check.html)

dalynnrmc November 7th, 2011 08:23 PM

MoMs of Infants Check-In!

username:
first name:

multiples names and birthday:

How's it going? Tell us about your month!

Have your babies noticed each other yet? Do they interact, and how so? Do you think they "like" each other? :giggle:

If you do gifts for the holidays, what are you thinking you may get for the babies?

Had any appointments recently?

When is the next doctor appointment?

April Flowers November 9th, 2011 08:54 AM

Re: MoMs of Infants Check-In!

username:April Flowers
first name: Jessica

multiples names and birthday: Tristan and Abigail, March 12 of 2011

How's it going? Tell us about your month! I am tired. They have started sleeping longer stretches at night but they are STILL not sleeping completely through the night, plus my cousin is getting married so I have had bridal shower/bachelorette party/wedding to help plan as I am the maid of honor and I am just so stinking tired.

Have your babies noticed each other yet? Do they interact, and how so? Do you think they "like" each other? They do notice each other, and they notice when the other is not around and keep looking around for each other. Their biggest thing lately is to grab each other's hair and pull, so I am not sure they "like" each other just yet.

If you do gifts for the holidays, what are you thinking you may get for the babies?
For their big gifts we got them each PBK Anywhere Chairs from the super secret sale, and a Laugh and Learn Learning Home (from Craigslist). We have gotten some vinyl books for stocking stuffers. I am not sure what else we are going to do.

Had any appointments recently? Ultrasounds?
Erm, no ultrasound here...I think I would freak out if I were pregnant again. We did go to Children's Hospital last month for Tristan to have a sedated ABR to check his hearing. That was scary.

When is the next doctor appointment? Mid-December they have their 9 month check-up. I can't wait to see how much they weigh. I really think they have been on a growth spurt recently because it is nonstop eating and waking up all the time and sleeping during the day.

Austinsmama2007 November 9th, 2011 09:43 PM

username: Austinsmama2007
first name: Dana

multiples names and birthday: Dalton and Dakota June 16th 2011

How's it going? Tell us about your month! Ehh its been ok. We hit a 4 month sleep regression and its slowly getting better but each night is different from the next. I am feeling really worn down and exhausted. It's not helping that the 4 yo is being a bit difficult also.

Have your babies noticed each other yet? Do they interact, and how so? Do you think they "like" each other? Oh they really start "talking" to each other. They smile alot and like reaching/touching each other when they are laying on the ground or doing tummy time together. Dalton usually talks more to Dakota then she talks back to him. She has quite the fiesty personality.

If you do gifts for the holidays, what are you thinking you may get for the babies? A few age appropriate toys and clothes. Nothing big as they aren't even old enough to know what is going on.

Had any appointments recently? Ultrasounds? Just their 4 month about a month ago.

When is the next doctor appointment? December 22nd

dalynnrmc November 9th, 2011 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by April Flowers (Post 25162092)
Had any appointments recently? Ultrasounds?
Erm, no ultrasound here...I think I would freak out if I were pregnant again.

:rofl:

Can you tell I'm running on close to empty lately? LOL Sorry bout that!