JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f77-moms-and-expectant-moms-multiples/)
-   -   strollers.. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f77-moms-and-expectant-moms-multiples/2636883-strollers.html)

crawmommy March 22nd, 2013 04:40 AM

strollers..

I need to get a double stroller and M looking for suggestions.

I really want a side by side so I can see both babies at all times. I have the graco click connect 40 carseats and Would like the option to hook them inTo the stroller if Needed but I would prefer a jogger...not sure if a jogger can do that.

Help!!

my3sonsplus1 March 22nd, 2013 09:47 AM

Re: strollers..

I had a Graco Duoglider and a Kolcraft side-by-side that I used when they got a little bigger. The Duoglider was much easier to maneuver and I was able to see both babies when I was using the car seats with the stroller.

KMH March 22nd, 2013 11:30 AM

I'm not aware of a jogger where you can put 2 carseats side-by-side. All the ones I know about just take one infant seat.

I'd consider getting the double snap-n-go stroller frame for when you want to use the carseats snapped onto a stroller.

We had the Graco Ready2Grow, which could take 2 infant seats (in-line) or an infant seat and a toddler. It worked for us since we have a 2-year old, but it was really really heavy and bulky, so I ended up selling it on Craigslist.

LABs April 10th, 2013 09:36 PM

I have a Combi side by side. I'm going to have to play with it and see if I can get two infant seats in it. I love it as its like a deluxe umbrella stroller for two, but has 3 cup holders and grows with the kids. My boys still ride in it when I make them. The seats lay flat and it has a boot so little ones can't fall out somehow. Not sure how they would. Its nice as it stands up in the back of my van and takes up very little room for a double. It also unsnaps with a flick and folds up as quickly. You just flip and fold, then secure with a clip.

I have a Schwinn jogger and really like it as well. Its not for tiny ones though, but babies that can sit up. Its a really nice jogger, but its huge and takes up the whole back of my van. Its nice for more rugged terrain.

cspard2 April 11th, 2013 07:37 AM

i cant find a stroller that seats two infant car seats plus a third seat for a will be 3 yr old.

KMH April 11th, 2013 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cspard2 (Post 27276945)
i cant find a stroller that seats two infant car seats plus a third seat for a will be 3 yr old.

That's the boat we were in...my daughter was 26 months when the babies were born. We ended up getting double strollers (Graco Ready2Grow, Baby Jogger City Mini, and a Maclaren Twin Triumph) and I always have my toddler and one baby in the stroller and I wear one baby. It has worked out great for us!

crawmommy April 12th, 2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KMH (Post 27277068)
That's the boat we were in...my daughter was 26 months when the babies were born. We ended up getting double strollers (Graco Ready2Grow, Baby Jogger City Mini, and a Maclaren Twin Triumph) and I always have my toddler and one baby in the stroller and I wear one baby. It has worked out great for us!

In the same boat as well. I plan on baby wearing one baby if dd needs to ride. I wish there were more options!