- - mac and cheese
||May 13th, 2010 11:11 AM
mac and cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package macaroni
- 1 cup American cheese
- 8 ounce package extra sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- Cook elbow macaroni according to package directions. Drain.
- cut up butter, American cheese, and sharp cheese into 1 inch squares for easy melting. Separate butter and cheeses into two equal size portions.
- Begin with one of the butter and cheese portions, microwave for 7 minutes. Remove from microwave and stir well. Add second portion of butter and cheese to melted mixture. Microwave an additional 7 minutes . Remove and stir well.
- Pour cheese mixture over cooked macaroni and stir until noodles are coated with butter and cheese mixture. Allow to stand for 10 minutes before serving.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:55 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2012 JustMommies.com, All Rights Reserved.