JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Moms of Girls (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f188-moms-girls/)
-   -   June Never-Ending Thread! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f188-moms-girls/2655273-june-never-ending-thread.html)

2pinks&ablue June 2nd, 2013 05:48 AM

June Never-Ending Thread!

Last month was a very slow month here! I'm hoping it picks back up a bit this month!

ThaiSpice June 2nd, 2013 03:01 PM

Let's do it! :D

bcogoli June 2nd, 2013 05:23 PM

Re: June Never-Ending Thread!

Im in!

So whats going on with you all this week?

2pinks&ablue June 3rd, 2013 05:08 AM

It's a fairly busy week for us! Mostly just work though.

Today is DH's first day back at full-time swing shift, it's kind of bittersweet. The extra money will be great, but it means the kids go to their sitters more often instead of being home with one of us :(

ThaiSpice June 3rd, 2013 09:05 AM

Weather looks nice today...if I can get us together, maybe we can go for a walk or something. Gotta take advantage of the weather before it gets to be 100+ degrees this summer.

bcogoli June 3rd, 2013 09:34 AM

Oh Chantelle im sorry. More money but less family time is always a hard decision. Im sure you guys can make it work out for the best.

Kimberly i hope you can enjoy the weather before it gets to hot. It was 97 here all weekend, i was bummbed because it was way to hot and humid to be outside with the kids. Now its raining like crazy. Hopefully tomorrow will be nice.

Were having some quiet time until my nephew gets here. So excited to spend some time with all 4 kids.

ThaiSpice June 3rd, 2013 03:05 PM

Well...no such luck. I actually managed to get Grace out of the house for a walk, but she changed her mind and then threw a fit, so we just went back inside. It's been a long day...everybody has been cranky. But Grace is napping now, so maybe she'll wake up in a better mood.

bcogoli June 3rd, 2013 03:26 PM

Kinberly our girls are almost the exact same ages. Rosalynn is 3 years and 1 week and Clara will be 3 weeks tomorrow.

2pinks&ablue June 3rd, 2013 04:09 PM

I'm sorry you didn't get out for a walk! And I hope she woke up in a better mood!

When he works days it isn't too bad, but on the weeks that he works nights I won't get to see him at all for three days straight. :(

bcogoli June 3rd, 2013 06:29 PM

I finally got all 4 kids to sleep! Connor had a blast playing with his cousin and Rose loved trying to boss them around, Clara however was not a fan of the whole situation. She does not do well with the noise and chaos. My DH will hopefully be.home soon and then its bed for me.

2pinks&ablue June 4th, 2013 02:01 AM

I hope they all slept well!

5:45 is way too early for anyone to have to be up *yawn* I got up with DH before he left for work, and now I'm getting ready before the kids wake up.

ThaiSpice June 4th, 2013 07:03 AM

I was just getting back in bed around 5:45 after feeding Anna and then pumping. Luckily I got to sleep a while longer before Grace and DH woke me up. I don't look forward to leaving the house by 6 every day when I go back to work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2pinks&ablue (Post 27417498)
I'm sorry you didn't get out for a walk! And I hope she woke up in a better mood!

When he works days it isn't too bad, but on the weeks that he works nights I won't get to see him at all for three days straight. :(

My DH works 3pm to 11pm, and I don't see him at all on those days when I'm working (I work 6:30. - 3). It's definitely tough! How often does he work nights?

ThaiSpice June 4th, 2013 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcogoli (Post 27417402)
Kinberly our girls are almost the exact same ages. Rosalynn is 3 years and 1 week and Clara will be 3 weeks tomorrow.

Aw...cool! How is your three year old adjusting to having a baby around?

2pinks&ablue June 4th, 2013 07:36 AM

He works night shift every second week (Sunday night-Thursday night, then has Fri-Sun off). At least I only work in the office three days/week, so I don't have to go a while week without seeing him!

I'm at my office now, trying to get things done. It was my first day having to get all of the kids ready and to the sitters by myself, and I managed to be a minute early :lol:

ThaiSpice June 4th, 2013 04:24 PM

Hey...early is early, right?

I managed to buy groceries today, but that's about all. I seriously need to wash some pumping bottles, and pick up the living room...and I'd love to work out. No way I'll get all that done.

2pinks&ablue June 4th, 2013 07:42 PM

I've been getting bad about fitting in my workouts the last week or so, I'm going to try and get for a run tomorrow morning though!

ThaiSpice June 5th, 2013 03:57 PM

I'm really hoping to get in a workout tonight after the girls are in bed. We'll see...

2pinks&ablue June 5th, 2013 06:55 PM

I hope you were able to!

I'm getting ready to head to bed shortly, I'm wiped out tonight!

ThaiSpice June 5th, 2013 07:46 PM

Yes! I did...and I am so glad.

Hope you get some rest! I need to be headed to bed, too. I've stayed up too late already. I'm always conflicted: stay up a bit and enjoy being alone for a while once the girls are in bed OR go straight to bed and take advantage of Anna's long stretch of sleep to get more sleep myself. It's a tough one! But off to bed I go...

2pinks&ablue June 6th, 2013 02:36 AM

I have the same dilemma!

Up way too early again and getting ready for work, at least this is my last work day before the weekend!