JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Moms of Girls (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f188-moms-girls/)
-   -   July Chat Thread! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f188-moms-girls/2662933-july-chat-thread.html)

2pinks&ablue July 2nd, 2013 08:19 AM

July Chat Thread!

This is the place to chat about anything and everything this month :)

So, who's here?!

ThaiSpice July 2nd, 2013 02:39 PM

Here! I've been more sporadic with my posting lately...trying to soak up the last of my time with my girls before going back to work next week. Today we went to the park with my sister and nephew...AFTER Grace had water play at daycare this morning. She was so tired that she fell asleep in my arms. It's been a LONG time since I rocked my big girl to sleep! Lol!

momie2b9-20-11 July 2nd, 2013 06:12 PM

Re: July Chat Thread!

How fun to rock her to sleep! Kynslee rarely falls asleep in my arms. Sadly I know it's going to happen less and less - it's so sweet though when they cuddle with mommy and fall asleep. Kynslee has never really been a cuddly baby so I never really did get much of this but the other day we were at the beach all day and I was able to rock her to sleep - I really really enjoyed it!!

2pinks&ablue July 3rd, 2013 05:18 PM

My two youngest won't fall asleep without being rocked! Sometimes it's frustrating, but mostly I love it :wub:

Iluvmybabies* July 6th, 2013 11:57 PM

My youngest loves to be rocked to sleep :wub:

momie2b9-20-11 July 7th, 2013 08:28 AM

It's so frustrating sometimes when your child will not be rocked to sleep! Last night we were at my sisters and stayed until around 12am (we rarely see one another). We tried from around 10 to try and get Kynslee to sleep. She was so tried but wouldn't sleep. She likes her own crib / playpen and doesn't like to be rocked.

What does everyone have going on this weekend?

2pinks&ablue July 7th, 2013 10:05 AM

It's been a pretty laid back weekend here, and DH starts on a week of night shift tonight :( Ah well, gives me some time to work on a few projects though!

ThaiSpice July 7th, 2013 05:46 PM

I've been busy this weekend tryingto get ready to go back to work tomorrow. Got all of the daycare stuff packed up for both girls, my pump bag packed, groceries bought, laundry & dishes done, lunch packed, car cleaned out, and probably a million other things, as well as spending time with the family & taking care of the girls. As much as I am not looking forward to being back at work, it'll feel sort of like a vacation to have to do just one thing at a time lol. I'll miss my girls, though.

2pinks&ablue July 8th, 2013 10:50 AM

That's the same way I feel! I miss my kids like crazy when I'm at work, but the first day I'm at the office each week I'm like "ahhhhh, quiet!" :lol: Then by the third day, I'm ready to be home again lol.

ThaiSpice July 11th, 2013 04:10 PM

Not feeling well. Blah.

2pinks&ablue July 11th, 2013 08:50 PM

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Just me and the two youngest home tonight, DH is working, and my oldest two went to Prince Edward Island camping with MIL for the weekend- everyone is asleep now but the house seemed so quiet when I got home!

2pinks&ablue July 18th, 2013 12:56 PM

It's been even quieter than usual in here lately! Where is everyone?!