JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Moms of Girls (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f188-moms-girls/)
-   -   what do you think? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f188-moms-girls/2674515-what-do-you-think.html)

MrsJLDeShane August 23rd, 2013 11:14 PM

what do you think?

WDYT?: I work at Victoria's Secret, which is fun (especially with the discount and when the company gives us free stuff), though i've noticed that since some of the extra small panties (especially the ones from PINK) are..well....really small, there are quite a few women who will buy their elementary school aged daughters' panties there. i mean, they're not buying thongs for them or anything like that, just regular, cotton, nothing skimpier than bikini cut panties.....but is 6 years old too young to be wearing VS?

Dan's wife August 24th, 2013 05:46 PM

Re: what do you think?

I don't really think it's that bad as long as they're not thongs or anything like that because who really is going to see them besides the girl's parents while doing laundry and such. My problem with it would be the price. You work at VS so no offense but I would rather go to walmart and spend a lot less on underwear for my daughters than spend more at VS.

Now if I was wanting to buy something for me then I might look at VS. :)

MrsJLDeShane August 25th, 2013 08:24 AM

hey i agree about the price, lol....the only reason i shop there now is because of my discount

2pinks&ablue August 27th, 2013 07:15 AM

I agree- as long as they aren't skimpy panties, I don't see an issue, or see how it would be any different than shopping at Wal-Mart or anywhere else. However, the price difference would keep me from buying my girls underwear at VS as well! :lol:

Iluvmybabies* August 29th, 2013 08:12 PM

Yeah if there not skimpy I guess it's fine!

MommytoZoeAlyssa October 2nd, 2013 12:39 PM

Hmm IMO i think VS should be more towards late teens/adults...
Stick to walmart or other places for your school age kids just what i think tho

*Kiliki* October 3rd, 2013 11:10 AM

I guess if they aren't skimpy or thongs or anything...then its really no different than what you would buy at target or something....my thing is why would you spend more money there on your kid on something they will outgrow eventually??? And I had no idea VS even sold things for that young of a person.

momie2b9-20-11 October 5th, 2013 10:52 PM

I personally would say maybe a little young as if you take your daughter in there at an early age who says in a year from then they won't want thongs and other skimpy underwear. But, that's just my opinion and kids are growing up so much faster these days then we did (and I'm barely 25).