JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Moms of Girls (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f188-moms-girls/)
-   -   How old.... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f188-moms-girls/2678251-how-old.html)

*Kiliki* September 11th, 2013 02:09 PM

How old....

were your girls when they lost their first teeth??

I think Raianna was 4 when she lost her first teeth...Elyse was 5....and Helena is now 6 and still hasn't lost a single tooth!

2pinks&ablue September 12th, 2013 10:45 AM

Re: How old....

Alyssa was 3, but her first was knocked out :( She was staying with her Dad while I was in the hospital having Sophia and she fell and hit her mouth on a picnic table. Since then though, she's lost two all on her own (both when she was 5), and they're already almost grown back in! But the one that was knocked out still hasn't grown back!

Dan's wife September 15th, 2013 04:01 PM

Neither of our girls have lost any teeth. Of course Paige hasn't because she is only 18 months. lol Summer fell and chipped her front tooth when she was about 2 but hasn't lost any yet. Paige didn't even get her first tooth til she was 1 and I've heard that the later the teeth come in the later they come out so I'm curious when hers will start coming out.

#5in2005 September 18th, 2013 08:26 AM

My youngest is 7 (8 in november) and she lost her 2 bottom teeth this spring and now is missing 3 at the top. She's really late, just like my other kids. They all got their first teeth around their first birthday, so they've always been late.

*Kiliki* September 23rd, 2013 07:39 AM

Helena wasn't so late getting teeth....I am not 100% sure when but it was before a year....maybe 7-8 months? I do recall her biting me when I was still nursing and she was 8months when that ended....so who knows!

but Helena also is pretty weird with her teeth...she only has 3 bottom teeth and according to the xray she only has 3 bottom adult teeth as far as they could tell...but who knows what will happen?

then again the other 2 are weird too...Raianna has 5 wisdom teeth and Elyse is missing an adult molar LOL

MommytoZoeAlyssa October 2nd, 2013 12:02 PM

Zoe was around 5 1/2 when she lost her first tooth

Emma and Avas mommy November 8th, 2013 06:50 AM

Emma was 5 and lost 2 within a few days nothing since and she is now 7 and getting ready to lose her 2 front teeth.

Spottts November 28th, 2013 06:01 AM

Annelise was 5 1/2 when her first tooth came out.

Emmeline was 6 1/2. Twin sister Vivienne hasn't lost any and dentist says she'll be closer to 7 1/2 before one falls out. Their teeth came in at the same time. Vivi is pretty bummed she's the only kid in her class who has all her baby teeth.